Advertisement

Author Topic: Yep, people can change..even this devoted Christian  (Read 377 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yep, people can change..even this devoted Christian
« on: May 29, 2020, 03:39:17 PM »
"Christian rock singer Jon Steingard 'ready to live' after revealing he no longer believes in God"

Jon Steingard, the lead singer of the Christian rock band Hawk Nelson, is speaking out after announcing he no longer believes in God.

In a lengthy Instagram message posted Wednesday, Steingard thanks fans and well-wishers for their "love and support" as he navigates this "emotional roller-coaster," admitting that the "fairness and kindness" he's received has been surprising. 

"Thousands of people from a wide range of belief and unbelief have reached out to let me know I’m loved. How could I have expected that? I could I have asked for more?" he says. "I have been inundated with your stories. Beautiful stories. Tragic stories. Stories of hurt and healing, of pain and release. "

He continues: "It’s clear I’ve struck a nerve, and that many many many of you have felt what I feel. We haven’t all landed in the same place, or reached the same conclusions but the struggle with the questions? That’s something we share.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Yep, people can change..even this devoted Christian
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 10:35:48 PM »
Yep, I used to go to church until I was old enough then my mom allowed me to choose my own path..I was around 15 I think.. O0

Like this post: 0

Advertisements