Advertisement

Author Topic: hehehehe...HMONG MN are SO SMART!!! YES, ABOLISH THE POLICE...HEHEHEHE  (Read 643 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkV15sm54c

WE SHALL SEE IF YOUR BLACK PALS ARE STILL VICTIMS AFTER THE POLICE ARE GONE.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Might as well hand over your wives, daughters, and bottoms to the khej dubs now if you agree to this radical and insane demand from the Left.

Since when were khej dubs ever victims in today's world? They commit crimes more than any other race group.

Ruam dhau lawm ces kav tsij abolish police.

You dummies booed Mayor Frey for not supporting to abolish the police. But that weak sauce deserved to get eaten up by the thugs he was protecting.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkV15sm54c

WE SHALL SEE IF YOUR BLACK PALS ARE STILL VICTIMS AFTER THE POLICE ARE GONE.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Might as well hand over your wives, daughters, and bottoms to the khej dubs now if you agree to this radical and insane demand from the Left.

Since when were khej dubs ever victims in today's world? They commit crimes more than any other race group.

Ruam dhau lawm ces kav tsij abolish police.

You dummies booed Mayor Frey for not supporting to abolish the police. But that weak sauce deserved to get eaten up by the thugs he was protecting.

quat the fawk?  This is the most stupid thing I ever heard coming out of them droids of MN.  You need the police to protect the innocent.  Abolish the police department?  The hell were they thinking? 

Do that and I'll fly to MN to do some high stake crimes, starting with all those I see in that protest.    I'll promise you that.  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
I'm setting up a private security business taylored just for Minneapolis.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
^^^

I thought Demonrats were against anything privatized? More killings, eh?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Only the truly radical and extremely mentally ill will vote Biden now.

DIDN'T I TELL THE WORLD THAT DEMONCRAPS ARE EVIL AND WILL DESTROY YOU?

Is this not enough PROOF for YOU HMONG DUMMY DEMONCRAPS?

Advertisements