Advertisement

Author Topic: Crazy Libtards willing to destroy themselves to vote out Trump. ROFL!  (Read 458 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
What they forget is that even if Trump doesn't get re-elected, he will just go back to doing what he loves most ----> build and make millions. Would not be surprised if 10 years from 2020 election, libtard media will give Trump a comeback story and give him his own show.

Trump was never a career politician. He only ran in the election because Obama and Biden were so stupid----> AND THEY WERE. Obama was such a horrible president. The guy didn't know shit about trade, foreign policy, or ANYTHING. He was a goddamn community organizer, aka "social instigator". This is like having your 18 Xeem chair run the country.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

But in the meantime, libtards would have set back once great cities. You got to be an idiot to start a business in any predominantly black area.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
He only ran in the election because Obama and Biden were so stupid----> AND THEY WERE. Obama was such a horrible president. The guy didn't know shit...

Look who is the "stupid" one here  ;D:

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Awe, someone's trying to distance herself from Trump.  I can see the language is shifting from Trump being a Republican God to "Trump is not a career politician. He only ran because... [add excuse here]"

Advertisements