Advertisement

Author Topic: Not bad for 20 something grand and in S.E. Asia  (Read 267 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Not bad for 20 something grand and in S.E. Asia
« on: September 13, 2020, 11:51:24 PM »
...I say not bad because I'm sure parts for the project are harder to obtain there:

COLLEGE STUDENT BUILDS FUNCTIONAL BATMOBILE FROM ‘THE DARK KNIGHT’

Nguyen Dac Chung is a 23-year-old architecture student in Hanoi who built a functioning replica of the Batmobile. While there have been numerous iterations of Batman’s iconic vehicle, Nguyen took inspiration from Christopher Nolan’s version from “The Dark Knight.”

“I got the idea to construct this car as a first-year student,” he told VnExpress International. “The car has a bold look and is eye-catching thanks to its all-black body.”

The life-sized vehicle measures 3.6 x 2.3 meters. Nguyen designed the Batmobile in 3D before actually building it using parts from the U.S. and South Korea. He even installed the vehicle control systems, breaks and lighting himself. Although, he’s still working on the interior. The student funded the $23,000 project himself.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Not bad for 20 something grand and in S.E. Asia
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 11:59:45 PM »
The good thing about us viets is that we dont make things.  We just take what is there and made it better.   

Now better credit had the kid created a prototype so they can use it in the next dark knight movie.  Not sure about the dmv regulation in vn like can you legally drive what you make on public streets?  I know you can build your own houses but must be on your own land and no need a permit unless the commie wants to give you chit and forces you to pay fake commie taxes on your riches. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements