Advertisement

Author Topic: Haven't travel much this year so won't get to enjoy rewards like a driver  (Read 321 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
There was a year we flew so much that we even got a complimentary driver to meet us at the luggage area. Our driver was easy to spot because held a sign with our names on it. That reward was very beneficial because it was the first time we visit that country and we were a little short on time. That service helped make our travel time the quickest and most convenient ever for us in terms of going from the airport luggage area to our destination  O0:

After taking our luggage out and putting it in front of the place we're staying at, he left, no tip needed because the reward already took care of all of that  O0:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Haven't travel much this year so won't get to enjoy rewards like a driver
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 11:50:41 AM »
I say the best reward perks overall is still getting upgraded to first-class on a flight especially long flights across the oceans.. O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Haven't travel much this year so won't get to enjoy rewards like a driver
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2020, 08:54:42 PM »
Welps, so much for crying "NOBODY CARES" and this is a "travel" thread to boot..Not only "view" but also dedicated the time to "comment" and "comment" 1 is right there... ;D

This neutral PH member's words covers it  ;D O0:

all I hear is, "I'm jealous."

« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 09:27:05 PM by theking »

Advertisements