Advertisement

Author Topic: The lunacy of BLM, Wokeness, Cancelled Cultures, etc. etc.  (Read 645 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
The lunacy of BLM, Wokeness, Cancelled Cultures, etc. etc.
« on: September 23, 2020, 08:03:41 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/182919686769/videos/336672300717565

It's racism to called the police on black robbers (criminals) now? What country are we living in? I hope no body help her when she's a victim because of course we don't want to put the perp's life in danger.
Here's an idea, how about not robbing people and your life won't be in danger.

This is the same crap as this other family is doing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxMljF2QPQ
Family angry at good samaritan who shot their son (who had a gun on the back of store clerk kneeling) while he was robbing store. Family claimed the good samaritan should just walked away because the gun was not pointed at him and his life was not in danger.

Same crap as this other black muslim woman... complaining that Asian are stealing African culture by serving boba tea.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: The lunacy of BLM, Wokeness, Cancelled Cultures, etc. etc.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 08:44:02 AM »
I do agree with BLM not being a good org since I don't support the movement myself but does this make me a Republican?  Nope.  Because Republicans are just as bad as BLMers, if not worst.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 09:06:59 AM »
I don't like that whenever a White cop kills a black person, the local black community quickly robs the Korean store owners.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 10:15:47 AM »
There is systemic racism in this country for sure, that's a fact.  I'm glad there's BLM movement but all the looting, destroying property take the spotlight and that's not good for the cause.  The organization needs to go back to marching, protesting like in the days of MLK....tell their people to avoid looting at all cost and to watch out for hijackers (some of these looting happens because of hijackers).

Also, some mekas dub don't care about BLM and see the movement as opportunity to commit crimes.  How can an organization be successful when you have people working hard to make progress while your own kind is working hard to pull it down.. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 12:07:53 PM »
You make some sense in this as well.

They all wanted to defund the police.  Chit hits the ceiling in minneapolis as police are backing away and not doing their job to enforce the law.

Now they crying.   Effing hilarious.  You reak what you sow

WATCH: Minneapolis Principal Speaks Out About Defunding Police

https://www.armstrongandgetty.com/content/2020-09-23-watch-minneapolis-principal-speaks-out-about-defunding-police/

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 07:36:03 PM »
I don't like that whenever a White cop kills a black person, the local black community quickly robs the Korean store owners.

I'm neither for or against BLM. But if cities continues the status quo, it ultimately gives them reason to burn down businesses and cause unrest. The fault squarely rest law and order problem, another words, the government is at fault. Defunding the police  and placing national guards in place to keep the peace maybe the only thing that can be done. The country has tried for so long to change this systematic problem with the police but year after year they've got to nowhere. Just major lawsuits and cities having to fork out huge sum of money for the victims' family. The police culture needs to change and retrain. Too many of them feel empowered to abuse their power just because they've a uniform, a badge, and a gun.

As for businesses, I don't know much about the law but generally, it is in my understanding that an owner has a right to defend his/her property/livelihood. I mean, what happened in the 90's in Ca with the Korean town seemed to be acceptable when the owners took up defense of their business.

Advertisements