Advertisement

Author Topic: C'mon Melania, let's hug like them. It's good for my image. --No, no. no.  (Read 925 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
 :2funny: :2funny: Trump tried to get a hug out of Melania after seeing the Bidens go at it.  :2funny: :2funny:

https://i.imgur.com/zzL7iYA.gifv

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
I'm sure they hug many times in the bedroom.  Then again, who knows.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
You know how it is when a young available Hmong girl seems to be very lonely all the times but suddenly has a guy walking with her or visiting her and now the elders see who it is and they then say by such time she's already too much into him and vice versa...and more vice versa than the other way around? That's what you mean here, Mr. Mechanic.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
You know how it is when a young available Hmong girl seems to be very lonely all the times but suddenly has a guy walking with her or visiting her and now the elders see who it is and they then say by such time she's already too much into him and vice versa...and more vice versa than the other way around? That's what you mean here, Mr. Mechanic.
:-X

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
  What she did to Trump on stage is what a woman does when she knows her boyfriend is watching.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
  What she did to Trump on stage is what a woman does when she knows her boyfriend is watching.
sooooo, what are you saying, she's gotta boy in the audience.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I think she's too good for him.  She's lady like a princess who is married to a playboy horny goat and nasty looking character.

She's refraining him from making her a sexual symbol on stage.  Feminism would be in an uproar by now. 

Good girls don't do Public display of affection to that extreme so no, you can not grab her boobies or grab her azz at any time you wanna.  A wife can charge a husband with rape too.  Don't force your wife to turn into a ho.e status symbol.

Good for malanie.  Beauty with a sense of brain. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements