Advertisement

Author Topic: Where will you go after death?  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Where will you go after death?
« on: October 06, 2020, 08:06:12 AM »
Have you ever thought where you'll go after death?  Don't care?  Haven't thought about it?  Just wondering if anyone thinks about these things YET.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Where will you go after death?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 10:40:24 AM »
Depends on your belief but no denying most likely in the ground..as I've told a kid that asked me "where do dead people go"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 11:31:03 AM »
Ok, so you believe we return to the earth, end of life, end of story.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 12:48:53 PM »
No as I've not seen any solid factual proof saying otherwise yet..

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 01:32:54 PM »
Yes we go to the ground or NO we go somewhere else??  What's your belief?  This is not a right or wrong answer rather just want to hear people's view on this. 

I just wondered if people ever think about these things...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 04:34:52 PM »
No we don't go anywhere or coming back to life, our bodies just stay underground and rot away as the hard factual evidences have shown for thousands of years now...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 06:46:47 PM »
What a depressing ending you have there.  If my perspective is like that, I'll go through life like going through the buffet line - try everything ;D ;D ;D so no regrets since I'm just going to rot and disappear into nothingness ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh let me add, in some cases, get seconds, third, like in the buffet  ;D ;D ;D ;D fatten up because THIS IS IT ;D ;D ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 07:25:31 PM »
physical body will drop down to the ground and the soul stuck get stuck in the dark void.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 08:00:19 PM »
It is a fun topic to talk about but don't take too much out of it. 

You asked yourself, when a sun or star dies by a blackhole, is it really gone?  Are the energy gone? 

I still think that there is still a mystery to this world of the metaphysical where our energy or life source is eternal.  Body may rot away but the energy is what still floating around.  Like Jesus Christ or whoever was that person called Jesus, even if he is dead, he is still talked upon for ages upon ages. 

Your death just doesn't die.  If you believe that your death is the end then your life is meaningless.  It has no value.  It is like how you eat a piece of steak and not thinking about it being once a cow.  It is that meaningless.  Our human life is worth more than just death and that's it.

energy, if it true that it can not be created nor destroyed then it must be converted.  Like water to ice to water vapor, it just changes but still H20 and you just can't say it is just gone.  Just changes,  yeah that

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 10:42:27 PM »
What a depressing ending you have there.  If my perspective is like that, I'll go through life like going through the buffet line - try everything ;D ;D ;D so no regrets since I'm just going to rot and disappear into nothingness ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh let me add, in some cases, get seconds, third, like in the buffet  ;D ;D ;D ;D fatten up because THIS IS IT ;D ;D ;D

It may be "depressing" in your view but it's a fact unlike the made up stuff with no fact to back it up.. ;D ;D ;D

And yes, you should enjoy life and really live it because you can tip toe through life and still meet death at the end just the same.. ;D  O0

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2020, 09:26:47 AM »
Duma says we're more than skin or bone and after we died - we become energy and I'm thinking recycle back into the world..

You seem to say we're just skin and bone, died end of story.  Ok, what do you make of thoses ghostly being that looks like the deceased - haunting people at night ;D ;D ;D ;D

How do you explain that?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2020, 11:32:59 AM »
I already did with factual evidence from thousands of years of body and bones rotting away in tombs and graveyards..an d I can provide those proof if needed...

Care to prove your point of how we continue to live on or come back to life or any other supernatural stuff?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 10:02:27 AM »
My proof is the Bible but we know where you stand on that.

But yours, you said died, end of story and I was just wondering about those ghostly being that come for late night snack.  Where they'd come from?  That's all.

So even your view has a flaw and mines, takes faith to see through.  God already proven where people go after death through Lazarus and the rich man, basically answer people's questions, does Hell/Heavan exist. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 03:59:02 PM »
Again, the man written "Bible" is as fake as Trump's "God's blessing" claim with zero hard factual evidence to back it up. It's just the Islam's "17 virgins in paradise" claim without hard factual evidence..

In regards to "ghostly being", zero hard factual evidence to back that up either...

So far you have not provided any hard factual evidence..

If you chose to believe it even with zero hard factual evidence to back it up, more power to you but me, I need to see hard factual evidence to believe in it whether it be "God, ghostly beings, 17 virgins in paradise"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2020, 09:34:07 AM »
Even if angels stand next to you, you wouldn't believe it.  Even if God is sitting next to you, you wouldn't believe it.  Even if Jesus is in front of you and say, I am Jesus,  you wouldn't believe it.

If you ever read the bible, faith is always the ingredient in the relationship with God.  When Noah built the Ark, he did it through faith.  Noah was telling the townspeople what's to come and they were factual people, mind you, and all of them ended up drowning except Noah and his family.

Advertisements