Advertisement

Author Topic: TDS is real... You making a mockery of yourself.  (Read 945 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
TDS is real... You making a mockery of yourself.
« on: October 14, 2020, 06:24:33 PM »
The plot to kidnap Michigan governor...

And because of TDS, she quickly blame trump.
"But, I do believe that there are still serious threats that groups like this group, these domestic terrorists, are finding comfort and support in the rhetoric coming out of Republican leadership from the White House to the State House," Whitmer said.

And the lib MSM are quick to jump on the bandwagon... calling these people, Right Winger, White Supremacist, etc. etc.

As the investigation revealed later... These people are anti-gov't, anti-police and one member was calling Trump a tyrant while standing in front of an anarchy flag. They seem to fit perfectly with Antifa if you ask me...

They are also believed to be associated with the Boogaloo movement.

from ADL:
- Most boogalooers are not white supremacists, though one can find white supremacists within the movement.
- The boogalooers’ anti-police beliefs prompted them to participate widely in the Black Lives Matters protests following the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police in May 2020.

TDS does make you act and speak like fools...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: TDS is real... You making a mockery of yourself.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:46:37 AM »
Stand back and stand by.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 10:38:36 AM »
Last I checked, AntiFA stood for Antifacists not Antigovernment .  I thought it was the right who's worried about government coming to take their guns and kill them? Did the right lose track of this concept somehow?

- Most boogalooers are not white supremacists, though one can find white supremacists within the movement.

That's like saying "my boy isn't bad, he's just running with the wrong crowd".  I got news for you, if white supremacists are part of your movement, then you are a white supremacist.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 11:34:24 AM »
Last I checked, AntiFA stood for Antifacists not Antigovernment .  I thought it was the right who's worried about government coming to take their guns and kill them? Did the right lose track of this concept somehow?

That's like saying "my boy isn't bad, he's just running with the wrong crowd".  I got news for you, if white supremacists are part of your movement, then you are a white supremacist.

You're not going to win an argument with facts!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 07:16:51 AM »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 09:18:00 AM »

Because the Left is pushing to repeal 2nd Amendment. Yes, there are actually laws disguised as gun control. These are the facts.

Well you do know that Richard Spencer just came out in support of Joe Biden, right?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 09:19:21 AM »

No, racism isn't a deal breaker and neither is it for you TDS losers. Because if it was, YOU'D ALL BE FLEEING FROM AMERICA IF IT WAS THAT RACIST.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 09:21:04 AM »
You're not going to win an argument with facts!

And which facts would those be? The ones that you manufacture or the ones that you perceive incorrectly?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oh we can all look at the facts but it doesn't mean that Dummycrats such as yourself can arrive at a genuine and logical conclusion.

Everything ends in racism for you.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 10:24:46 AM »
Comic con cosplay gone wrong

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements