Advertisement

Author Topic: Why Do You Support Pres. Trump?  (Read 11977 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Why Do You Support Pres. Trump?
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2020, 07:02:33 PM »
You don't even know bruh. You said Trump is racist, but he's not! You didn't even watch that he denounce white supremacists. You support the left like those Hollywood people who reform to repacking racism. I mean, who is the first person to die in a movie? My answer is: BLACK PEOPLE! Yet, you vote for them.

bro...

there's a reason why NAZI wear MAGA hat
you don't see NAZI wearing biden stuff  ;D ;D

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2020, 07:07:34 PM »
What year is this taken? Because Trump hella use them and they got betrayed, lmao! Plus, Trump has a Jewish family, lmao! :2funny: :2funny:

i don't know
trump era
MAGA HAT

like i say

there's a reason why NAZI wear MAGA hat

really fine people

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2020, 09:28:59 AM »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2020, 11:50:46 AM »
Change is coming
Lots of my Wisconsinite hate trump

It will go blue

All my neighbors don’t even like hum

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2020, 10:26:17 AM »
Change is coming
Lots of my Wisconsinite hate trump

It will go blue

All my neighbors don’t even like hum

sorry my PHer TRUMPER
all my fault

do you still love me?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2020, 01:03:07 PM »
judge dismissed trump law suit cry foul play in Michigan and Georgia. 

Nevada will take days to count them all. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2020, 01:06:45 PM »
judge dismissed trump law suit cry foul play in Michigan and Georgia. 

Nevada will take days to count them all.

good news is that we will know penn results by the end of day.  It is a lock if biden wins penn so no need to wait for anything else.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2020, 01:11:34 PM »
Here comes communism and force everyone to be poor as the civilian wants a master to tell them of what to do. If Biden wins, you can kiss goodbye to all Hmong activities that requires budget in it. That 60% tax will kill businesses; also, it will destroy jobs too. What will Hmong people do if there is no food on the table? Why allow the democratic thieves to steal from you?

biden is like another obama

ask yourself, when obama was president and biden was his 2nd head guy in charge, how was your life? 

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2020, 01:39:22 PM »
Here comes communism and force everyone to be poor as the civilian wants a master to tell them of what to do. If Biden wins, you can kiss goodbye to all Hmong activities that requires budget in it. That 60% tax will kill businesses; also, it will destroy jobs too. What will Hmong people do if there is no food on the table? Why allow the democratic thieves to steal from you?
When Trump was in office, he got a pretty nice package for his wealthy friends and if Biden wins, hopefully, he can get a nice package for the little folks.  Can you imagine, Trump pays $750 in Taxes...less than the check out boy at Walmart.  Yes, Biden will increase taxes for the wealthy...that's good about time. 

Something else - Trump is challenging election results and he tweets:

""All of the recent Biden claimed States will be legally challenged by us for Voter Fraud and State Election Fraud," Trump tweeted, claiming "plenty of proof."

I wonder why he didn't say the same thing about States he won.  This is why I don't support this man.  Poor character makes poor Pres.  If  he gets elected again, the world will think USA, it's people, is pretty dumb, and we already lost our standing in the world but at least our dignity still in tact..

He's just bitter he got impeached and his entire Pres. was full of drama and he wanted to create the same drama for the next Pres...

« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 02:15:42 PM by Dok_Champa »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2020, 03:05:49 PM »
When Trump was in office, he got a pretty nice package for his wealthy friends and if Biden wins, hopefully, he can get a nice package for the little folks.  Can you imagine, Trump pays $750 in Taxes...less than the check out boy at Walmart.  Yes, Biden will increase taxes for the wealthy...that's good

If you can’t beat them
Join them

Start buying gun and company stock
Get some of those sweet dividends  O0

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2020, 03:42:50 PM »
America is unique in that the majority of the people or soon to be the majority of the people is not of the same ancestry. And I think there lies the issue. We, the Hmong people, is a late, a really late addition to this country. And I would even venture to say that many of us, especially the older generations don't feel like they belong here or have a stake in this country. Honestly, it has not been an easy journey for me personally either, I have struggled all my life on where I fit in. IS America truly my home, my people, my life? And the question of "will they accept me" keeps coming to the forefront of my mind. I bet a lot of you have a hard time saying, I am an American.

It was not until a few years ago, that I visited another country that I realize. I am an American. I may not be white, I not even sound or speak or eat or drink or do whatever it is that defines an American, but nonetheless I am an American. I am not here for just awhile, I am not here on vacation, I am not here just to make some money and leave and I am not here just because I don't have anywhere else to go. This thought can be frightening to many of us, but it can also liberate us and make us whole as a nation.   

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2020, 04:26:48 PM »
sorry my PHer TRUMPER

We do know that you "like" your idol Trump.. ;D:

I like trump ...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2020, 05:09:25 PM »
America is unique in that the majority of the people or soon to be the majority of the people is not of the same ancestry. And I think there lies the issue. We, the Hmong people, is a late, a really late addition to this country. And I would even venture to say that many of us, especially the older generations don't feel like they belong here or have a stake in this country. Honestly, it has not been an easy journey for me personally either, I have struggled all my life on where I fit in. IS America truly my home, my people, my life? And the question of "will they accept me" keeps coming to the forefront of my mind. I bet a lot of you have a hard time saying, I am an American.

It was not until a few years ago, that I visited another country that I realize. I am an American. I may not be white, I not even sound or speak or eat or drink or do whatever it is that defines an American, but nonetheless I am an American. I am not here for just awhile, I am not here on vacation, I am not here just to make some money and leave and I am not here just because I don't have anywhere else to go. This thought can be frightening to many of us, but it can also liberate us and make us whole as a nation.   

yeah man,
we definitely late the party
there's only 260k hmong folks in the USA according to US CENSUS

we making up ground though
seeing alot of us hmong folks here espcially in wiscosin
owning homes and stuff including myself

also see alot suffer too
mostly due to marrying young... plus kids
so there thats
but can still be done

KEEP GRINDING
  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2020, 05:15:18 PM »
NOPE, whining about not wanting to work "more than 20 hours week" and purposely go "underground" to steal from the poor is NOT "GRINDING".. ;D

Advertisements