Advertisement

Author Topic: I was a victim of a racist HATE crime today!!!!!!  (Read 526 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
I was a victim of a racist HATE crime today!!!!!!
« on: October 25, 2020, 09:28:30 PM »
Today, I was on the receiving end of some very racist white people. It all happened in the parking lot of a big box retailer with my two youngest in the car. My youngest was severely traumatized and crying as an older, heavy set woman called me a "chink" and accused me of spreading Kung Flu. Her teenage son kicked my bumper and left a dent. As the confrontation heated up, because you know BNM NEVER backs down, another patron had the sense to call the cops. When the police arrived, the white woman proceeded to lie that the older one of my child opened the door and hit her car. Then she said that she was uncomfortable being in close proximity to "our" kind since my kid also happened to be not wearing a mask at that time. I think the cop tried to calm her down and probably didn't mean to come off insensitive to me. However, he did say it was scary times and that he hoped I could understand the woman's concerns.

Man, this shyt was scary and completely disgusting. I hope it never happens to any one of you....

AND IF YOU BELIEVED THIS STORY, THEN YOU ARE A PARANOID LITTLE FCKER WHO SHOULD STAY IN THE BASEMENT WITH SLEEPY JOE.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

See, it isn't too hard to imagine this shyt up in your head and believe it to be true. And wouldn't it be better if it were true because then your delusions could be validated?  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: I was a victim of a racist HATE crime today!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 09:33:54 PM »
Dayum Babe-'n-Me stole my technique.  :-\ :D :P

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 10:18:25 PM »
hmong karen

God did not created man...man created god

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 09:09:16 PM »
Well, I hope it's just a story you made up but people do experience racism. I just hope you and your family will never have to deal with that. There's no f'en excuse to call people out because they're different, verbally harass them, threaten violence, or even causing damage to property, and turns around to say that it's a confusing and scary time.

If that were to happened to me, they will never get away without paying for the damage. I would publicly shame the sob.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 08:18:19 AM »
Today, I was on the receiving end of some very racist white people. It all happened in the parking lot of a big box retailer with my two youngest in the car. My youngest was severely traumatized and crying as an older, heavy set woman called me a "chink" and accused me of spreading Kung Flu. Her teenage son kicked my bumper and left a dent. As the confrontation heated up, because you know BNM NEVER backs down, another patron had the sense to call the cops. When the police arrived, the white woman proceeded to lie that the older one of my child opened the door and hit her car. Then she said that she was uncomfortable being in close proximity to "our" kind since my kid also happened to be not wearing a mask at that time. I think the cop tried to calm her down and probably didn't mean to come off insensitive to me. However, he did say it was scary times and that he hoped I could understand the woman's concerns.

Man, this shyt was scary and completely disgusting. I hope it never happens to any one of you....

AND IF YOU BELIEVED THIS STORY, THEN YOU ARE A PARANOID LITTLE FCKER WHO SHOULD STAY IN THE BASEMENT WITH SLEEPY JOE.

See, it isn't too hard to imagine this shyt up in your head and believe it to be true. And wouldn't it be better if it were true because then your delusions could be validated?  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Ofcourse it never happened.  Duh, who would believe BNM actually stood up to her racist mother in law?

Advertisements