Advertisement

Author Topic: It's true, there is RACISM in everything! Once you see it, you can't unsee it...  (Read 440 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Saturday night is family movie night so we settled on "Ant-Man."

This movie has racist innuendos at every turn! I'm surprised that Hollywood even permitted it to open in theaters. After all, Hollywood is the gatekeeper of all that is glorious, just, and godly. My assumption is that the big kahunas were asleep on that day when the movie debuted.

First of all, Paul Rudd is a very mediocre white dude. Could he be any more cisgendered? In the real world, Rudd would be that white I.T. guy with an Asian fetish. This dude can't hold a candle to Michael B. Jordan. Know what I'm sayin'?

Noticed how the white guy, Paul Rudd, was the only one with a masters degree among his criminal crew? Which btw, consisted of TI, that Mexican guy in all the movies, and some Russian-sounding dude. Are they saying a black, mexican, and Russian guy can't be formally educated? It was obvious Rudd was the brains in this rag tag team of criminal misfits.

It was clear that Rudd was a criminal but only of the white collar kind. He wasn't an animal like the colored ones.

Then there was that part when Ant-Man infiltrated the Avenger's complex. Why was it that Falcon was left behind to guard the facility? Was he not superhero enough to accompany Captain America in fending off villains?

Falcon was probably assigned to stay behind because lord knows he would be killed off first in any battle scene.

I mean after all, that's what happened to Jazz in the first Transformer. He was the black autobot in case some of you were wondering, who was torn apart by Megatron.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Babe-'n-Me, my head hurt from reading your metaphor. Muag tshuaj kuv noj.  :P

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
NETFLIX and CHILL

is ant-man a good movie??

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Saturday night is family movie night so we settled on "Ant-Man."

This movie has racist innuendos at every turn! I'm surprised that Hollywood even permitted it to open in theaters. After all, Hollywood is the gatekeeper of all that is glorious, just, and godly. My assumption is that the big kahunas were asleep on that day when the movie debuted.

First of all, Paul Rudd is a very mediocre white dude. Could he be any more cisgendered? In the real world, Rudd would be that white I.T. guy with an Asian fetish. This dude can't hold a candle to Michael B. Jordan. Know what I'm sayin'?

Noticed how the white guy, Paul Rudd, was the only one with a masters degree among his criminal crew? Which btw, consisted of TI, that Mexican guy in all the movies, and some Russian-sounding dude. Are they saying a black, mexican, and Russian guy can't be formally educated? It was obvious Rudd was the brains in this rag tag team of criminal misfits.

It was clear that Rudd was a criminal but only of the white collar kind. He wasn't an animal like the colored ones.

Then there was that part when Ant-Man infiltrated the Avenger's complex. Why was it that Falcon was left behind to guard the facility? Was he not superhero enough to accompany Captain America in fending off villains?

Falcon was probably assigned to stay behind because lord knows he would be killed off first in any battle scene.

I mean after all, that's what happened to Jazz in the first Transformer. He was the black autobot in case some of you were wondering, who was torn apart by Megatron.
No wonder you're so backwards.  Took you this long to finally see Ant-man.  That movie was released over 5 years ago.  If you kept up with the times, you'd understand why Hmong people don't like racist Trump supporters.

Advertisements