Advertisement

Author Topic: PH Leftards can't specify how Trump negatively impacted them...  (Read 635 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
PH Leftards can't specify how Trump negatively impacted them...
« on: November 06, 2020, 02:19:04 AM »
With all the bytching and crying, you can't state how Trump's presidency actually negatively impacted you.

OTHER THAN YOUR MISGUIDED PERCEPTIONS FROM WATCHING TOO MUCH MAINSTREAM MEDIA NEWS.

You are bytching about nothing. "OOh, I don't like the way Trump said that. It made me 'feel'...."

Hmong Leftards are like that bytchy Hmong mother-in-law who complains about her daughter-in-laws 24/7 over unfounded accusations.

Hmoob Demonrat ruam tiag. Too many of them. And folks, that's why the Hmong don't have a country.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: PH Leftards can't specify how Trump negatively impacted them...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 09:07:39 PM »
You said you knew two people who died from Covid.  His inaction affected you but you’re just too blind to see it.

Like this post: +1

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 11:55:16 PM »
Candace Owens.  She also talks badly of her own people.  Very passionate and articulate but her views are incredibly shallow.  She is just one of so many people who base their opinions and views on emotion rather than on fact.  People like her fail to consider all the facts before reaching a conclusion.  Anyway, Trump has no decency and class.  Anyone still defending him also have no decency and class.  His character for the last 4 years (as a supposed leader of the U.S.) have been nothing but an embarrassment to this country.  He was the total opposite of how a statesman should behave and conduct himself.  The only great thing Trump has accomplished as president is in dividing this country.  He is not a leader but a pure bully through and through.  Maybe from here on out, he'll reflect on how he can be a better person.  Oh wait, just kidding.  He will always be a toddler, always and forever.

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »
^ Owens talking bad about her own kind? I think you need to listen to her completely before making such remarks. If anything  she is trying to help her own kind out of the systemic oppression the left continually keeps them at.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 11:07:08 AM »
Thinking back as far as I can remembered as a child and during the Reagan administration till now, I got to give it to trump cuz he makes his own reality tv interesting. 

The only other person that fancy me was bill clinton.  He is the closest to a black president that is not black cuz the guy plays the saxophone, loves jazz music, loves big women, gets blow job and cheats on his wife.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Kong Vang

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 11:52:04 AM »
With all the bytching and crying, you can't state how Trump's presidency actually negatively impacted you.

OTHER THAN YOUR MISGUIDED PERCEPTIONS FROM WATCHING TOO MUCH MAINSTREAM MEDIA NEWS.

You are bytching about nothing. "OOh, I don't like the way Trump said that. It made me 'feel'...."

Hmong Leftards are like that bytchy Hmong mother-in-law who complains about her daughter-in-laws 24/7 over unfounded accusations.

Hmoob Demonrat ruam tiag. Too many of them. And folks, that's why the Hmong don't have a country.

Dude... take a chill pill.

How is calling people names going to help prove your point? If anything, it only shows you're a hot headed idiot that resorts to childish behaviors when cornered. I am a republican and not a democrat but since you asked, I will share with you how Trump has affected my life.

1. As a republican, I believe in traditional family values and HATE is not one among them. This president, like no other presidents in recent history has incited so much racial hatred, all so he can appease the far right who in turn strokes his inflated ego. A few months ago, while getting gas, my sister was approached by a middle age white women. She proceeded to call my sister a gook, told my sister to go back to China and take her COVID diseases with her. I truly believe this president is directly responsible for fueling the hate and bigotry that has surface in recent years. Understandably, his actions only help to magnified the underlying feelings that already existed, but without his leadership, these racist people would not be so embolden.

2. Speaking of COVID 19... As the president of this nation, it is his duty, under oath to protect our constitution and our people. He currently has no plan and has never had a plan to minimize the impact of this virus. As a result, hundreds of thousands of people are dead and millions of jobs have been lost. My aunt's husband died, my grandmother died, and my great uncle's wife died, my brother in law and a few good friends are laid off. So, yes this president has been asleep at the wheel and has affected me directly.

I can point out more instances, but I think the point has been made. The president may wear a republican outfit, but don't kid yourselves, he's a wolf in sheep's skin. Traditional republican values are Christian based; Love your neighbors, not call them names. Help the sick and poor, not mock and ridicule them. Love your wife, not covet your neighbor's wife. I don't remember Jesus calling one names and I am pretty sure Jesus never tried grabbing someone by the p*ssy.

Advertisements