Advertisement

Author Topic: Why would the Hmong oppose this? Libs don't make sense again...  (Read 652 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Why would the Hmong oppose this? Libs don't make sense again...
« on: November 06, 2020, 05:21:45 AM »
Remember when y'all were crying about Trump re-visiting US deportation policies on Southeast Asian refugees? Why would I be against it. Looks like it would only hit those 80s and 90s menyuam laib anyways. Serves them right for being gang-bangers. Guess their homies would be on the same flight  to Laos. :) Again, why you libs Ha'mong siding with criminals? Oh, because it's what you leftards do.

Maybe this will encourage lazy Hmong kids to stay in school and make something of themselves.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/02/10/what-you-need-to-know-about-trump-plan-to-deport-hmong-lao-immigrants

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Why would the Hmong oppose this? Libs don't make sense again...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 05:39:37 AM »
Rep Kaoly Her is full of bs. This was her statement:

“Really the system failed them. They were resettled in really poor neighborhoods, high rates of poverty, high rates of crime, failing schools,” she said. “And you see their families who don’t speak English very well are having to juggle multiple jobs and aren't able to really support their children and know what's going on with them. These young kids end up falling into gangs as a means for survival.”

YEAH, KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT. Isn't this literally the definition of a Democrat-run and controlled city?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 05:40:58 AM »
These Hmong Demonrats talk just to hear the sound of their voice.

Poj ruam doesn't make any sense to pull the sob story, "the system failed them."

Hmm...which system would that be if not the one created by Demonrats.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 05:43:12 AM »
Too bad my words of gold and wisdom will only go in one ear and out the other for the Hmong Demoncrap.

Rep Kaoly Her is too comfortable in her career to care. If her voters believe the bs she spews then what do I matter?

Hmoob ruam.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 05:44:17 AM »
It also goes to show that Kaoly Her, like the typical Democrap, is an accomplice to her own family member's criminal behavior. Hunter Biden much? She said that it would affect her thug brothers.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 01:09:09 PM »
You’ll make a great politician, want to see you making a difference and run in the future!

Advertisements