Advertisement

Author Topic: hahaha! PH Leftards voted for this guy....  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
hahaha! PH Leftards voted for this guy....
« on: November 08, 2020, 02:51:35 AM »
My bet is that many of you won't bother to watch it. But it doesn't matter if you do or don't. Nor does it matter if you believe or not. Nor does it matter if you care or not. IT HAPPENED. IT IS A FACT.

Just look at the hate in his eyes and the vitriol from his lips. Exactly which group is the "cadre", eh? Oh, we know...LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimCO6raI1s

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 03:28:08 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: hahaha! PH Leftards voted for this guy....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 03:33:26 AM »
"We have no choice but to take them out of society." - Joe Biden

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 06:08:47 AM »
I like how that speech was made on my birthday. If we hadn't come through immigration legally, I would be considered out-of-wet-lock, too, since Hmong
marriages aren't recognized in Minnesota and other states where I would be growing up on in and Hmong kids born to traditionally-married Hmong couples would still be considered kids out-of-wed-lock.

Are you offended by Biden because you were in my shoes, too, BNM?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 06:19:35 AM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 07:46:06 AM »
No, I wouldn't be considered born out of wedlock because my family didn't land in a racist Democrat state like MN.

In your response, you implied that MN's laws on marriage are very racist to the Hmong because most marriages wouldn't be recognized. But then you overlook that MN is a blue state. Tell me again why you are so loyal to these racist Democrats who won't even recognize your parents' marriage and label you a child out of wedlock?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 07:47:40 AM »
I can't believe how blacks were loyal Democrats at that time. Even with Biden and Hillary calling their kids predators. Dayem!!!!!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 07:48:57 AM »
But here's the thing...this bill did come into law and it did put away a lot of young black men.

So forget about your feelings and forget how you might feel about Biden now. Just look at the policy and how it wrecked lives and entire black communities across the country.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 07:50:02 AM »
I don't know man, this goon is suppose to be less racist than Trump? This is the guy Chelsea Handler said black men should vote for?

Lefturds are weird.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 08:06:17 AM »
Non-recognition isn't due to that color or any type of discrimination . Surely you know that very well by now.

No, I wouldn't be considered born out of wedlock because my family didn't land in a racist Democrat state like MN.

In your response, you implied that MN's laws on marriage are very racist to the Hmong because most marriages wouldn't be recognized. But then you overlook that MN is a blue state. Tell me again why you are so loyal to these racist Democrats who won't even recognize your parents' marriage and label you a child out of wedlock?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 08:07:31 AM »
So, Trump is racist in your view now?

I don't know man, this goon is suppose to be less racist than Trump? This is the guy Chelsea Handler said black men should vote for?

Lefturds are weird.

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2020, 08:21:09 AM »
Non-recognition isn't due to that color or any type of discrimination . Surely you know that very well by now.

I never said that it was targeting the Hmong only. Your implications was that it's "systemic racism" against the Hmong.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2020, 08:25:07 AM »
So, Trump is racist in your view now?

I'm referring to the Leftist's view of Trump. Joe Biden is supposed to be less racist than Trump?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The guy who called them "predators" and then proceeded to actually lock them up is less racist than Trump. Of course it would be a dumb black guy who said Trump is racist because Trump supported the Central 5 to go to jail.

I guess nowadays, a person is more racist and a nazi by tweeting, giving thumbs up, or stating an opinion THAN THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO DID THE RACIST ACT.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

And according to leftists, a hate crime doesn't have to happen. If you imagined it and felt it in your heart, IT'S REAL and somebody should be prosecuted.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2020, 09:05:04 AM »
No, I've never implicated that. I just forgot to tell you Minnesota's history--that in the past, everyone who moved in with each and claimed to be married would be married in Minnesota, no matter what color they were--Blacks included.

I never said that it was targeting the Hmong only. Your implications was that it's "systemic racism" against the Hmong.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 09:06:21 AM »
When labels come in the context of a political campaign, I take them to be just electable tactics. That's just on the surface for those fickling voters.  I don't hold those against any particular candidate.

I'm referring to the Leftist's view of Trump. Joe Biden is supposed to be less racist than Trump?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The guy who called them "predators" and then proceeded to actually lock them up is less racist than Trump. Of course it would be a dumb black guy who said Trump is racist because Trump supported the Central 5 to go to jail.

I guess nowadays, a person is more racist and a nazi by tweeting, giving thumbs up, or stating an opinion THAN THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO DID THE RACIST ACT.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

And according to leftists, a hate crime doesn't have to happen. If you imagined it and felt it in your heart, IT'S REAL and somebody should be prosecuted.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

"...

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2020, 11:26:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsK3aaYq9zA

Joe Biden saying that his 1994 crime bill helped blacks. LOL! Biden says institutional racism should be our focus. Which institutions would those be? The ones that Biden helped create?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2020, 11:27:34 AM »
Sure Reporter. I'm pointing out to you that your guy is literally responsible for the things that you are supposedly voting to fight against.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements