Advertisement

Author Topic: Dok_Champa cares more about feelings than actual policies  (Read 298 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Dok_Champa cares more about feelings than actual policies
« on: November 08, 2020, 06:31:22 AM »
You had mentioned that as a conservative Christian you were put off by Trump's character so much that it overshadowed any concern for evil policies such as full-term abortions.

Don't mean to point you out but you brought it up. My post is really for anybody who shares your same perspective.

It really is silly and irresponsible that such people would allow unethical practices be legalized just because they don't like the personality of the person who is in the position to stop it or slow it down. I guess that includes ignoring important warnings, too, when we dislike the messenger.

My time on Hmong forums and living in large Hmong communities has taught me much about the irrational minds of most Hmong people. Sadly, it occurs a lot among the so-called professionals and educated. My conclusion is that the Hmong have very low self-esteem and are always seeking out approval from non-Hmongs. They're loyal to politicians who only have to show up once a year but in actuality do very little for them.

In addition, their low self-image means they are easily deceived by the media.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements