Advertisement

Author Topic: Man, this is the college we prefer our daughter to attend if college is her path  (Read 534 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..but we'll see how this goes.. ;D:

West Point accuses more than 70 cadets of cheating in worst academic scandal in nearly 45 years

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yup, either you have integrity and credibility or you don't:

It is engraved in a stone monument on the grounds of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point: “A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”

But this week, a cheating scandal involving dozens of cadets has ignited a fierce backlash over the academy’s decision to allow many of those involved to enter a rehabilitation program. The ensuing debate has forced the elite institution’s alumni, instructors and families to wrestle with questions of integrity, responsibility and honor — principles at the very heart of West Point’s identity.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Not surprised as I've even got propositioned a couple of times to do "football players" school work for money and other goods through my high school and college days.. ;D:

Army football players among 73 cadets who cheated on calculus final exam in May

Many of the Army West Point cadets who cheated on a calculus final exam in May are athletes at the school.

West Point officials said in a letter Wednesday that 55 of the 73 students who were caught cheating on the exam this spring were athletes. And among those 55, 24 are or were football players and 17 of those players are still on the team.

Some of the unidentified players caught cheating have played in football games this year because of an October rule change. And it’s possible that players implicated in the cheating scandal could also play on Thursday in the Liberty Bowl when Army takes on West Virginia.

Can I use things such as money when I was in HS and college, sure but to participate in that kind of fraudulent activity would be out of character and make me a hypocrite so I politely declined due to my personal principles.  ;D O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Brave, Loyal, and Untrue. ;D ;D ;D

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
I notice these cheaters' main objective is quick cash flow, not educational learning. lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Crazy sh!t indeed...espec ially at a college of that caliber... ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
I'll do that cheating too at community college where I graduated from is super boring and dull to learn any career.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements