Advertisement

Author Topic: Despite the pettiness of Hmong Libs, I have a fabulous life...  (Read 705 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Despite the pettiness of Hmong Libs, I have a fabulous life...
« on: January 22, 2021, 07:24:52 PM »
...and this is why you don't see me logged into PH 24/7 like YAX, Duma, Dok Chompa, theking, hmgRock and so on. These fools live, drink and shyt on PH 24/7.

SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE FABULOUS LIVES.

You people vote Democrap because you're petty and vindictive. You know these Demokkkrats do nothing but you vote for them to spite conservatives.

I live in one of the state's most affluent cities and my neighborhood is top ratings in the nation. My gorgeous home is befitting of "Architectural Digest." In fact, it was featured in a magazine showcasing exterior and interior. My children attend the state's top school district and not to mention the older ones are in the medical field at the state's top research facility. My spouse and I can choose to work remotely and make money while we sleep. Everyday we show our children that they are in charge of their own reality and don't allow these silly liberal victimhood narratives put a label on them.

I vote conservatively because these policies are what makes the American Dream become a reality - NOT liberal drivel.

You people vote on feelings and symbolism. You're morons.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Despite the pettiness of Hmong Libs, I have a fabulous life...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 07:35:41 PM »
Good for you Believe.  Congrats on living the American Dream.   There's a wealthy Hmong lady in town and last Christmas she brought a truck full of rice and donated to her community.  Also, she's charitable, and giving to those less fortunate.  Characters is developed and that's most beautiful not where you live, how you dress, go to school, etc..   

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 07:41:56 PM »
...and this is why you don't see me logged into PH 24/7 like YAX, Duma, Dok Chompa, theking, hmgRock and so on. These fools live, drink and shyt on PH 24/7.

You people vote Democrap because you're petty and vindictive. You know these Demokkkrats do nothing but you vote for them to spite conservatives.

I live in one of the state's most affluent cities and my neighborhood is top ratings in the nation. My gorgeous home is befitting of "Architectural Digest." In fact, it was featured in a magazine showcasing exterior and interior. My children attend the state's top school district and not to mention the older ones are in the medical field at the state's top research facility. My spouse and I can choose to work remotely and make money while we sleep. Everyday we show our children that they are in charge of their own reality and don't allow these silly liberal victimhood narratives put a label on them.

I vote conservatively because these policies are what makes the American Dream become a reality - NOT liberal drivel.

If you got all of this chit figured out then why the effering do you cry so loud about trump and politics and all that bullchit?  Get a grip on yourself and worry about yourself. 

By the way, my fabulous life includes you too.   :2funny:

Another by the way, you should consider yourself a part of the same fool's gang cuz your post counts look just as petty as mine.   ;D

« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 07:46:44 PM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 09:18:34 PM »

You're morons.

NOT YOU AS YOU'RE "flat broke" (your words, not mine) DESPITE YOUR MOM GAVE YOU THE "world" (again your words, not mine)..

Talk about "morons".. ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 09:21:26 PM »
HYPOCRITE "Hmong libs":

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 10:24:07 PM »

i'm more of a PIC guy
PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

let's see if you really own a house

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 10:48:09 PM by hmgROCK »

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 11:00:45 PM »
Another RepubliCON karen
describing her fake fanstay life

;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2021, 09:27:24 AM »

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2021, 03:49:02 PM »
Another RepubliCON karen

;D

I bet she even lie by claiming to have "$500k" too even though she's "flat broke"... ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2021, 09:16:51 PM »
gratz SIS

if what you say is true
than im happy for you

always good to see other hmong folks doing good

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM  O0
OUR PEOPLE BEEN SHYT FOR SOOOO LONG
happy to see other do well

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2021, 09:27:41 PM »
WTF.."gratz SIS"... ;D:

Another RepubliCON karen

;D

Advertisements