Advertisement

Author Topic: Since Dok has changed interracial to "steak" now, my wife and I have different  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
I'm also into "dim sum".  How was the Dim Sum there?  I was in San Diego a few years back and was in the Asian part of town....went to Dim Sum place, not bad....not bad.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I'm also into "dim sum".  How was the Dim Sum there?  I was in San Diego a few years back and was in the Asian part of town....went to Dim Sum place, not bad....not bad.

The Dim Sum was good. I also like Hong Kong Lounge but it caught on fire a couple of years ago and has been closed since afaik.

Tough call but my favorite Dim Sum place is the first one in the U.S. that was opened in 1920. I took a couple of photos of this little hole in the wall and it doesn't look much from the outside because it's so old but the food is fantastic IMO..(***keep in mind that taste buds are subjective so it can vary***):

Like this post: 0

Advertisements