Advertisement

Author Topic: Divorce or annulment?  (Read 5579 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Re: Divorce or annulment?
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2021, 06:24:40 PM »
Maybe I am a victim but that’s no ones business. I want half a piece of that pie and I dont want someone to bully in into taking something less lol maybe I’m too greedy? Want too much? Nah...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2021, 07:21:59 PM »
Many men feel that way, too. That's why they find themselves more active with sexier women over less sexy women.

I think it’s a brain thing.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2021, 07:55:55 PM »
Yo, sister

Why are you coming in here to expose your love life to the world???
What you need to do is:

1. TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND
2.   Seek real professional couple therapy

There are a lot of troll here

They love to see you fall

DONT DO IT

DONT LISTEN TO ALL THESE PHER
“Divorce his ass” crap
They don’t know shyt

« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 08:14:33 PM by ProudLao »

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2021, 08:26:51 PM »
Many men feel that way, too. That's why they find themselves more active with sexier women over less sexy women.

He can do whatever be with whomever it’ll still be the same.

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2021, 08:33:42 PM »
Homegirl.. let me drop some knowledge before I skedaddle outta here cus you just reminded me why I don't come on ph. First, people who are at the receiving end of domestic abuse never refer to themselves as "victims", they are survivors. Second, you made it everyone's business when you decided to come on here and asked for our opinions (of course, I could've withheld my opinion but I ain't that kind of angel). Third, survivors don't care about a piece of (whatever) pie you're referring to. They're more concern about getting out alive and safe. Fourth, you don't want anyone to bully you but you let yourself get bullied into a marriage you (supposedly) didn't want but stayed in for 10 years. Lastly, are you greedy? Only you know that answer. But you do resemble the snowflakes who think they are entitled to every single little thing these days aka a Karen  ::)

Good luck. I hope you get yourself a damn smart lawyer with all the she say/he say coupled with your two relative witnesses and a judge. Should be smooth sailing.

A survivor is a person who’s gotten out and had survived/overcome their ordeal... what makes you think I’ve gotten out I asked a simple question but you want to know if my ex is some druglord etc etc? Lol That has nothin to do with anything...

But your right, your life is too simple...and you wouldn’t understand shit!

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2021, 08:58:14 PM »
Yo, sister

Why are you coming in here to expose your love life to the world???
What you need to do is:

1. TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND
2.   Seek real professional couple therapy

They love to see you fall

DONT DO IT

“Divorce his ass” crap
They don’t know shyt

My ex sex issues... my divorce problem? if I was able to seek therapy freely, I would of went there. That was part of the agreement that I was forced to signed. Jesus Christ I hardly come in here lmao  I’ve already got my answer, people can just leave it alone now

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2021, 09:04:21 PM »
My ex sex issues... my divorce problem? if I was able to seek therapy freely, I would of went there. That was part of the agreement that I was forced to signed. Jesus Christ I hardly come in here lmao  I’ve already got my answer, people can just leave it alone now

you have to seek therapy first
before you start divorcing

IN THAT ORDER

hope that helps

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2021, 09:15:11 PM »
you have to seek therapy first
before you start divorcing

IN THAT ORDER

hope that helps

He had me sign agreements saying that I will not seek therapy, counseling etc. it will forfeit shit that we agreed on. On top other shit. I know it’s weird but whatever

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2021, 09:20:24 PM »
He had me sign agreements saying that I will not seek therapy, counseling etc. it will forfeit shit that we agreed on. On top other shit. I know it’s weird but whatever

that's already too late
take your experience from this one
and apply to your next one
always see PRO HELP  before you reach the stage you are in right now

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2021, 10:06:39 PM »
Serious?

He can do whatever be with whomever it’ll still be the same.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2021, 10:14:31 PM »

“Divorce his ass” crap
They don’t know shyt

Calling out other "PHER" as "troll" and say "They don't know shyt"?  ???

Speaking of "troll" and "don't know shyt", here's a good example..so don't be another victim like renaissance as that poor girl didn't even have a chance after listening to his "shyt":

hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..

Bro HR,

I called you a negative nancy.  I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility.  At least get your information right.

If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum?  In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2021, 10:57:57 AM »
Get that divorce already n hook up with that Mexican guy you currently dating and have fun with more melodramatic drama.

Or you can hook up with my Hmong friend that has a wife n has a mistress in MN.  No string attached to him so you all will be good.  My Hmong friend has a cheating issue but not an abusive issue.  You hook up with him and I'll hook up with your sister and you can be in my life and affairs too.  To call you my inlaw will be an honor.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2021, 04:12:03 PM »
Serious?

I don’t know I don’t have a Dik. Low testosterone, young age= Brain tumor, maybe. Who knows. Don’t care

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2021, 04:22:57 PM »
Good luck with that. I'm assuming you're going to try to go with one of these two reasons.

Unsound mind: either party was of “unsound mind” or unable to understand the nature of the marriage or domestic partnership, including the obligations that come with it.

Force: either party consented to getting married or filing a domestic partnership as a result of force.

I think it'll be hard for you to prove either one, especially when your own family witnessed the courthouse wedding AND none of them know you two are having issues.

If the judge doesn't give you an annulment, you're still going to have to go through the process of getting divorced.

I don't agree with you here. You have portrayed yourself to be a victim stating that you were coerced into getting married. Were you, or weren't you? It's not our business, but you did air it out on here. Just saying. Also, if you are that scared of him, why on earth would you want anything from him? Don't you just want to cut ties with him and be done? I have to agree with qeej to a certain extent. It's almost as if you thrive on this sort of drama. You have the means to get yourself out of this situation, but you're dragging your feet and putting all the blame on your husband.

Hard to explain unless your in my situation. It’s more complex than this but  I’ve shared enough. I don’t thrive well on drama/stress, to be honest...cause s me anxiety and i over think and find myself in situations like this lol

edit: I think I did want to share of the more complex part of it, the reason I wrote this post but realize that would be sharing too much...

« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 06:14:07 PM by Rebel »

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2021, 04:45:31 PM »
whow..i feel for you. It's a real thing folks..this is a serious issue our dear friend Rebel is going thorugh....I've known women who has psycho ex  that just can't let go...the best thing to do in this case is to destroy before it destroy you...lols j/k...a restraining order is necessary if it gets out of hand...It is sad but i know there are so many women out there who either has a crazy psycho ex that can't let go, or a husband, b-f who is so controlling and possesively violent that she is scare off her ass to leave....the worst part is, some of these dudes are completely normal looking and sounding mofos...could be your co-worker, neighbor, doctor, mechanic...lol s these are guys who doesn't care if a woman loves him, he only cares that he gets to sleep with her. this is avery scary problem folks...we need to teach our young guns to be better men....and our girls to choose wisely....life is too fragile, one little mistake can leave to a lifetime of misery...

g'luck Rebel, take good care of yourself and don't let fear hinder you but be aware and choose your settings wisely.

Sometimes I tell people I’m married to satan and they’ll laugh. I’ll laugh too bc it’s that unbelievably crazy lol  He don’t look or act like one. Only the closet people to him know him...So I guess unless someone married one, they’ll understand. Feels like playing an endless game of chess with the devil lol....but thanks

Advertisements