Advertisement

Author Topic: Man, this White girl reminds me of the Hmong girls back in Laos  (Read 192 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..that were married as young as 10 and then have babies shortly after that.  ???:

"11-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Gives Birth Reportedly Becoming UK's Youngest Mom"

« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 12:13:02 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Man, this White girl reminds me of the Hmong girls back in Laos
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 12:14:34 AM »
When I was in the social service field back in the 90s, the youngest girl to give birth in my caseload was 14 and I thought that was young...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 06:42:47 AM »
There was another case from peru.  Sadly to say, usually at a young age, they are not consent sexual.  They were rape.   :-[

Lina Medina, from the Ticrapo District of Peru, gave birth by cesarean section in Lima at age 5+1⁄2. The infant was a 2.69 kg (5.9 lb), 47.5 cm (18.7 in) boy named Gerardo. Medina's parents, who thought their daughter had a tumor, took her to a hospital, where she was then found to be 7 months pregnant when she was about 5 years and 6 months old. She gave birth 1+1⁄2 months later. By interrogating her parents, the doctors understood that Medina had entered into precocious puberty (when hormone glands are activated earlier than normal) very early after her birth.[1][2][3][4][5] Medina's father was arrested on suspicion of sexual abuse, but was later released due to lack of evidence, and the baby's biological father was never identified.[1][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers

« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 06:47:22 AM by DuMa »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 10:57:04 PM »
Illinois trucker accused of impregnating 13-year-old on trip pleads guilty, feds say. An Illinois truck driver accused of impregnating a 13-year-old girl in his semi has pleaded guilty, officials said. ... Skaggs took the brother and sister on a road trip in his semi that summer with the permission of their mom.

Advertisements