Advertisement

Author Topic: So HOOD: not good when you're suppose to be a preparer of the future  (Read 297 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Middle school teacher filmed removing her face mask and intentionally breathing on a cornered student

A Texas middle school teacher was filmed removing her face mask and intentionally breathing on a student. The teacher is seen cornering the student during the September 17 altercation. The teacher has been removed from the classroom and faces termination, according to the Daily Mail. A Texas middle school teacher has been filmed removing her face mask and intentionally breathing on a student, the Daily Mail reported. The educator, who has not been named, was caught on camera shouting, "I don't care," while she cornered the student at Mead Middle School in Houston during an altercation.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: So HOOD: not good when you're suppose to be a preparer of the future
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 06:07:46 PM »
and then she is gonna sue over wrongful termination and get money

they ganged up on me because I'm black.  Show me where in the handbook where taking off mask is a termination on first offense. 

something like that

reference to the kaydoo elevator staff at tesla that won millions for discrimination .  Almost sounds so sweet like an inside game.  I told my coworker about it and he told me to call him some racial names and get his azz fired and then I'll get fired but when he wins that lawsuit for millions, he'll give me half on the underground.  I then told him no hmongrock, this is not how any of this is suppose to work.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements