Advertisement

Author Topic: Yep, that's by Hammer Ranch in Stockton, the P.O. I used to pick up mail from  (Read 276 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..and then transport the mail I collected back to GMF on Arch Rd. to get it processed:

Black California man shot seven times in possible hate crime, police say

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 11:29:23 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
That atm is the Wells Fargo bank.  This chit is scary. 

Guy had his hands up too but no matter, hate clouds a person's mind. 

They got the clip and the shooter will be caught .  They need to take these violent criminals off the street and make life more enjoyable for the rest of us.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Suspect charged with attempted murder with hate crime enhancement after shooting Black man

Micheal Hayes was arrested for attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon for shooting a Black man while calling him the n-word

Police have arrested a California man who they say shot a Black man seven times while yelling racial epithets at him earlier in October.

Michael Hayes, 31, was charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon with a hate crime enhancement on Friday. In California, a hate crime enhancement is a felony conviction that can add up to three extra years on top of any other sentencing.

The man who was shot, Bobby Gayle, is a construction worker who was leaving a site when a big truck came by and almost hit him, his brother Marlon Gayle said.

"According to my brother and the guy who was with him, his friend, the guy gets out of the truck, the white guy, and he has a gun,” Marlon said. “He starts saying the n-word over and over again and started shooting my brother.”

The father-of-five suffered several gunshot wounds to the body and face, but remains in stable condition.

“The terrible actions of one is not a representation of who we are as a community,” said Tori Verber Salazar, the District Attorney who will be overseeing the case. “No one should be victimized because of their race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.”

“It was a miracle. God answers prayer and we’re just so thankful,” said Marlon to ABC 10 about the recovery of his brother after the incident.

Advertisements