Advertisement

Author Topic: Racists Became Apparent  (Read 998 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Racists Became Apparent
« on: November 03, 2021, 10:12:58 PM »
Y'all know the pandemic won't stop until anyone can see what's going on with the politicians' mind game. They're trying to have us pin against one another.

Mexicans and Africans don't wanna go near Asians especially in the ghetto neighborhood. Few days ago I was my way to the Asian store. There were bunch of white and kaydoo kids playing dodge ball inside ACCFP building. So the white kids ask me if I could fetch the mini ball that they accidentally threw the ball over the metal fence. When I was about to get the ball, the kaydoo guy with braids told me to back off in mildly manner and told to the white kid not to talk to stranger. I was like Ooookay? This is suspicious. Sound like the kaydoo don't the white kid get expose by Asian COVID. His white gf don't mind the kids to ask me. He didn't know I've been vaccinated.  ::) That's one mf racist kneegrow. But wait there are more.  Yesterday I went to Raley's for cash withdrawal from the ATM. As I went inside the store, white people were you know "courtesy" and "mind their own business". However, not the Mexicans. They project some kind of rude remarks. Whatever inside their head and heart will be consuming with "hate". Why kaydoo and mev generalizing all Asians? (1) Is it because they can't go back to work and their kids can't go back to school. (2) Those type of kaydoo and mev don't have Asian friends are gullible believing everything on the media instead of finding the truth on their own terms.

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Racists Became Apparent
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 10:24:59 PM »
I don't know.  But I was and still am concern about the hate crimes across the US and most of these, according to NEWS on TV, were done by African-American.  I didn't see any African-American citizens condemning these hate crimes in public, in the news, or even in my community, at work, etc...  Real disappointment

I don't know when or how but for sure there's tension in the Asian/black community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EK-0kgjlQk&ab_channel=ABC7NewsBayArea

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 10:26:07 PM »
Lol

They just practice social distance

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 10:28:17 PM »
I live in northern Wisconsin
Not alot mexican and kaydoo up here

I come to visit my relatives in California
Turn on the TV to watch the news
And there lots of MEV CHANNEL SPEAKING BEANS
I must flip through like 20++ channel of MEV CHANNEL

Funny shyt

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 10:41:50 PM »
I do give credits to news media covering the incident of hate crimes done by kaydoo. Some data have shown that these type of kaydoo are from the lower-class. The demographic area they live in the ghetto. It's not that they lack of education. It seems like they enjoy projecting hate and committing crimes. They tend to live in their own bubbles instead of mainstreaming with the society.

I do met some black folks, but they're mainly church-goers and well-educated.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 10:45:40 PM »
I live in northern Wisconsin
Not alot mexican and kaydoo up here

I come to visit my relatives in California
Turn on the TV to watch the news
And there lots of MEV CHANNEL SPEAKING BEANS
I must flip through like 20++ channel of MEV CHANNEL

Funny shyt

??? Don't make sense. Ah well.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 10:47:31 PM »
Lol

They just practice social distance

Sure. Practicing social distance while projecting hate at same time.

White people don't do this sh!et.  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2021, 07:06:22 AM »
Fresno, California

Hmong girl went to Wal-Mart to get her photo prints. The Mexican girl with tattoo ignore her and tend to another customer.
The Hmong girl waited patiently for her turn but the Mexican girl still ignore her. Few hours later she still couldn't get her photo prints.
So she tap the bell ring for the manager. The manager apologize for her employee and she got her prints.

Until the next day, the Mexican girl and the black girl record a video on Facebook dancing while driving. Under the video description she wrote a China Flu joke to the Hmong girl trying to provoke and bring her down. Even Wal-Mart employers saw the video and did not do anything. What happen to the policy that Wal-Mart don't condone racism and violence? Democraps (ghetto blacks and Mexicans) seems to be hippocrip on their part of being racist.  ::) Always complaining about white cops profiling blacks and Mexicans.

My eyes begin to see clearly of what Democraps really is from the inside, a hippocrip. Joe Biden's bill doesn't do craps to help stop the racism. 

Good thing I didn't vote either Joe Biden or Donald Trump. These loonies tried so hard to care about the society.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2021, 08:54:17 AM »
you mad cuz they won't let you play dodge ball???
:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

i was at the july 4th soccer tournament
the ball flew over my way to the sideline
one of the player was yelling at me to kick it back

I DID NOT KICK IT BACK..
matter of fact.. i did nothing
he stop being lazy and ran over and got it himself

« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 08:57:18 AM by hmgROCK »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2021, 12:35:30 PM »
Y'all know the pandemic won't stop until anyone can see what's going on with the politicians' mind game. They're trying to have us pin against one another.

Mexicans and Africans don't wanna go near Asians especially in the ghetto neighborhood. Few days ago I was my way to the Asian store. There were bunch of white and kaydoo kids playing dodge ball inside ACCFP building. So the white kids ask me if I could fetch the mini ball that they accidentally threw the ball over the metal fence. When I was about to get the ball, the kaydoo guy with braids told me to back off in mildly manner and told to the white kid not to talk to stranger. I was like Ooookay? This is suspicious. Sound like the kaydoo don't the white kid get expose by Asian COVID. His white gf don't mind the kids to ask me. He didn't know I've been vaccinated.  ::) That's one mf racist kneegrow. But wait there are more.  Yesterday I went to Raley's for cash withdrawal from the ATM. As I went inside the store, white people were you know "courtesy" and "mind their own business". However, not the Mexicans. They project some kind of rude remarks. Whatever inside their head and heart will be consuming with "hate". Why kaydoo and mev generalizing all Asians? (1) Is it because they can't go back to work and their kids can't go back to school. (2) Those type of kaydoo and mev don't have Asian friends are gullible believing everything on the media instead of finding the truth on their own terms.
. So.. maybe we shouldn’t have allowed Trump to blame China for this virus? Maybe not let him call it the Chinese flu, Kung flu or China virus?  Too late to stop him now. The damage is done. . We’ll just have to face the consequences from the ignorant folks who believed him.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2021, 08:14:22 PM »
you mad cuz they won't let you play dodge ball???
:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

i was at the july 4th soccer tournament
the ball flew over my way to the sideline
one of the player was yelling at me to kick it back

I DID NOT KICK IT BACK..
matter of fact.. i did nothing
he stop being lazy and ran over and got it himself

Seems like you're illiterate. Go back and re-read my OP. :2funny: It doesn't makes any sense I should be mad about. I'm on my way to the Asian store and I happen to passby AACFP building. Dude, the metal fence is about 10 ft. high and it protect the garage which is for the van that transport kids and adults alike. Plus the fence is locked from the inside and the kids were playing Pob pov. theking was right all along, hmgROCK has poorly reading comprehensive.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2021, 08:18:36 PM »
. So.. maybe we shouldn’t have allowed Trump to blame China for this virus? Maybe not let him call it the Chinese flu, Kung flu or China virus?  Too late to stop him now. The damage is done. . We’ll just have to face the consequences from the ignorant folks who believed him.

It's not only white people saying that. Democrap Ghetto blacks and Mexicans saying that joke too since they're gullible and exposed from watching fake @$$.
Like Eddie Griffin said, "watching too much tv. Tv reprogram your mind."   :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2021, 10:58:31 PM »
Seems like you're illiterate. Go back and re-read my OP. :2funny: It doesn't makes any sense I should be mad about. I'm on my way to the Asian store and I happen to passby AACFP building. Dude, the metal fence is about 10 ft. high and it protect the garage which is for the van that transport kids and adults alike. Plus the fence is locked from the inside and the kids were playing Pob pov. theking was right all along, hmgROCK has poorly reading comprehensive.  ;D

Keep walking to your stores
I won’t even touch the dodgeball

Im not kicking, tossing, throwing any balls back
You come get it yourself

Them kaydoo and mev might have covid

Pretend im on my phone and didn’t hear

Advertisements