Advertisement

Author Topic: Does the CDC even know what the heck they're doing?  (Read 338 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Does the CDC even know what the heck they're doing?
« on: November 04, 2021, 03:57:51 PM »
When pressed for the number of people working at CDC that were vaxxed by S. Cassidy (a practicing doctor) CDC director Walensky can't even answer him (won't give a number). She says they're encouraging everyone that worked for the CDC to get vaxxed. Hmmm... I find it odd that not everyone that worked at CDC is vaxxed if the vaccine is so great. They all should have been the first people to get vaxxed since the are pushing the mandate.

He also pressed her about the number of people that are still working remotely... she can't give him an answer either. He stated that over 75% of CDC employees are still working remotely. Again, if the vaccine is great and they PPE why are they still afraid to come to work?

She insist they are following regulation... Uhh, regulations were created base on the CDC recommendation .

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Does the CDC even know what the heck they're doing?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 08:20:24 PM »
 Covid is so new, it has thrown many leaders off guard. No one really knows what to do during this time.

Just look around the world. Leaders are closing borders even knowing that Covid is infecting their people from inside their territories; they don’t even think up a way of testing people at the borders and quarantine only those who are positive; they simply close borders to everyone.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Does the CDC even know what the heck they're doing?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 09:13:24 PM »
I heard that they're creating stronger vaccines by doubling the dosages.  smh ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements