Advertisement

Author Topic: Welcome to the covid party for the unvaccinated. Austria and Germany Case  (Read 3710 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
America and the world is watching this and see if we should implement this same technique in our own country.  One by one, you unvaccinated fake news breeders are gonna get fawk!!!   :2funny:

In a nut shell, not vaccinated?  Stay your azz at home cuz I don't want to dodge you like I'm playing a game of pac man.  You know you do it too at the store.   :2funny:

Austria and Germany impose restrictions on unvaccinated people as COVID cases surge
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/11/15/1055839727/austria-and-germany-impose-restrictions-on-unvaccinated-people-as-covid-cases-su

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to the covid party for the unvaccinated. Austria and Germany Case
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 11:40:01 AM »
so if you're vaccinated, why do you force others to do it too?
you're immunized from covid, you shouldn't have to wear mask, stay 6ft apart, sit next to someone and/or even party in crowded area.

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2021, 11:54:19 AM »
you're immunized from covid, you shouldn't have to wear mask, stay 6ft apart, sit next to someone and/or even party in crowded area.

what you are saying is still fake news.  You heard the same chit spilling from the same fake news crew.   You need to learn why the vaccinated still needs to wear a mask or how this covid virus is working.  Get good news info to learn. 

It is the party of the unvaccinated as it is good news that they are the ones that are currently dropping and dying of this covid nasty.  Now if they want to die, do you think that their government will allow them to die?  Do you think their government would allow the covid unvaccinated to suck up all them hospital beds?  I'd be pissed too.  No bed for me when I need a bed for non covid related injuries. 

My immunization only says that I have a lesser chance of dying if I catch covid.  I need to wear a mask so I don't give covid to the unvaccinated and have them dying on my account.  You go tell all them unvaccinated people to get the jab and I will glady take my mask off.   All these info is brought to you by good news.   O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 12:27:10 PM »
This is called segregation.  Not Jab?  Stay your azz at home.  Robbing your azz of your freedom to venture out and mingle with the rest of us.    :2funny:

NYC will allow thousands to join in Times Square NYE celebration, with proof of vaccination
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/new-york-times-square-new-years-eve-vaccination-requirement/index.html

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 04:34:17 PM »
Yep, vaccinations regardless if it's the COVID or the flu (since it's flu season now) only decrease your chance of catching those things. Those vaccines do not provide 100% immunization against those viruses.

As far as the why force others to get the vaccine goes, well, if they stay home and don't have a chance of spreading the virus, I'm OK with that. If they plan to go out and mingle with society, better get vaccinated, practice social distancing, etc., to help decrease the spread.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2021, 06:42:05 PM »
Another issue with the mask for all, regardless if they are vaccinated or not is to protect your kids.  It is just recently that they are jabbing up them 5 and over.  Wearing mask goes both ways.  I don't want to catch your chit and you don't want to catch my chit and then you take that chit and goes home and infect your kids, the unvaccinated. 

Your kids gets cooties and they go out and spread to other kids or other people and there you go, this covid goes around and thrive.  What is the ultimate goal?  IT is to kill off this covid virus for once and for good but we can't get there unless we all do our part.  Same case study with the measles.  We all took the jab and it was done for in the USA by the year 2000. 

Measles was declared eliminated from the United States in 2000 by the World Health Organization due to the success of vaccination efforts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_resurgence_in_the_United_States

So all in all, the same mother effer who asked me the same mother effering question that I heard like dozens of times now.  If you are vaccinated, why wear a mask?  If it is working then why you still wear a mask?  It all steams from fake news or where you get your info from.  I'll bet you anything that some of those who are hesitant in getting the jab are the same group that heard them fake info and believed in it without doing their own gosh dang research to see if such news is good news or not.

And so, they are now lining up, one by one, getting fawked and some have died, taking that fake news down to the devil who continues to roast their azz. 

I'm just saying   :2funny:

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2021, 10:03:01 AM »
what you are saying is still fake news.  You heard the same chit spilling from the same fake news crew.   You need to learn why the vaccinated still needs to wear a mask or how this covid virus is working.  Get good news info to learn. 

It is the party of the unvaccinated as it is good news that they are the ones that are currently dropping and dying of this covid nasty.  Now if they want to die, do you think that their government will allow them to die?  Do you think their government would allow the covid unvaccinated to suck up all them hospital beds?  I'd be pissed too.  No bed for me when I need a bed for non covid related injuries. 

My immunization only says that I have a lesser chance of dying if I catch covid.  I need to wear a mask so I don't give covid to the unvaccinated and have them dying on my account.  You go tell all them unvaccinated people to get the jab and I will glady take my mask off.   All these info is brought to you by good news.   O0
covid hasn't changed, regardless how many variants there are...the people that are dying are those with underlining health conditions (weak heart, asthma, cancer, old age and etc).  covid is nothing different from the flu and the general public is not mandated to get the shot (unlike covid).  It's all a political agenda, the government wants to control your lives.  They got your undies all twisted, making you believe that being unvaccinated means you can't get a job, can't play professional sports, can't travel, can't do anything...whe n 100% of the world already has covid and 99.9% survived.  They already told me how many people you can invite to my birthday party...3 (Mee, Mai Seelf and Ai).  It starts with mask, pretty soon, they will tell you what kind of clothes you can and cannot wear.  the only thing that protects me when wearing a mask is your bad breath (note: not directed at you personally but in general).  ;) ;D

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 10:06:25 AM by TsovTom »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 10:40:27 AM »
covid hasn't changed, regardless how many variants there are...the people that are dying are those with underlining health conditions (weak heart, asthma, cancer, old age and etc).  covid is nothing different from the flu and the general public is not mandated to get the shot (unlike covid).  It's all a political agenda, the government wants to control your lives.  They got your undies all twisted, making you believe that being unvaccinated means you can't get a job, can't play professional sports, can't travel, can't do anything...whe n 100% of the world already has covid and 99.9% survived.  They already told me how many people you can invite to my birthday party...3 (Mee, Mai Seelf and Ai).  It starts with mask, pretty soon, they will tell you what kind of clothes you can and cannot wear.  the only thing that protects me when wearing a mask is your bad breath (note: not directed at you personally but in general).  ;) ;D
This person only watches right wing media.  That's why they have this ignorant argument.  They all make the same argument and they're all wrong but don't know it because their view is narrow and they only hear what right wing media tells them.  When it happens to them, they will seek horse dewormers as their cure of choice eventhough it doesn't work.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2021, 01:44:57 PM »

You got some fake news in what you been lead to believing.  This is what I be saying from the get go.  Fake news are winning the hearts of the gullible and they are taking it to their graves. 

the people that are dying are those with underlining health conditions (weak heart, asthma, cancer, old age and etc)
correction, the people that are dying with conditions are the unvaccinated with underlying conditions. 
reference:  Unvaccinated 20 times more likely to die from COVID-19: Texas study
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/580770-unvaccinated-20-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-19-texas-study

covid is nothing different from the flu
If covid is like the flu then why are millions of people are dying from covid and not calling it the flu? 
reference:  COVID-19 and the flu are not the same
https://www.osfhealthcare.org/blog/covid-19-and-the-flu-are-not-the-same/

It's all a political agenda, the government wants to control your lives.
Which government are you talking about here?  You talking about the USA government and only the USA government?  How come other countries governments are also putting people on lock down?  You telling me that all the world's government are trying to control their citizens lives with this fake covid news?   :2funny:

Reference: False claim: Government ‘uses virus’ to control all aspects of citizens’ lives
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-coronavirus-government-cont/false-claim-government-uses-virus-to-control-all-aspects-of-citizens-lives-idUSKBN2133U9

when 100% of the world already has covid and 99.9% survived.
"So-called long-haulers after COVID that are healthy people but have the consequences of COVID that can last," Passaretti describes. "Yes, they survived, but it impacts quality of life, function and what-not."

reference:  VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story
https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/verify/verify-covid-19-survivability-rate/275-a4cda9a3-4a33-49f2-8977-6d2b5265d8a8

Ladies and gents of the courts.  We found one of them and when you see them, you will hear the same recycling fake news questionings spilling from them.  I'm done here.  I talk with substances with references.   O0

Offline king james

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2021, 01:47:21 PM »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2021, 01:51:38 PM »
This person only watches right wing media.  That's why they have this ignorant argument.  They all make the same argument and they're all wrong but don't know it because their view is narrow and they only hear what right wing media tells them.  When it happens to them, they will seek horse dewormers as their cure of choice eventhough it doesn't work.

correct and even the manufacturer even said that it doesn't work

Merck, a pharmaceutical company that produces ivermectin released a statement that said in ivermectin they found “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19.”
reference: https://www.technicianonline.com/news/university-experts-weigh-in-on-using-ivermectin-horse-dewormer-as-covid-19-treatment/article_319584f2-15dc-11ec-a985-5b35a9dc71ff.html

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2021, 12:18:47 PM »
I don't know whether which news outlet provides more misinformation between CNN or Fox News but when the facts comes out...CNN is nowhere to found to back up their story.
The arguments I make are purely common sense.
nurses, police officers, firefighter and other professions are being mandated to get vaccinated otherwise face consequences up to termination.  Many are resigning and protesting to the mandate.
Kyrie Irving, hmongrock's GOD Aaron Rogers, Sam Darnold, JD MArtinez (just to name a few professional athletes) are being denied to play their sports.
remember that time you can't visit your nkauj mos ab unless you're vaccinated.,.it's still in affect.
how do you feel that your kids can't play on the playground unless they have masks?

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2021, 12:26:51 PM »
You got some fake news in what you been lead to believing.  This is what I be saying from the get go.  Fake news are winning the hearts of the gullible and they are taking it to their graves. 
correction, the people that are dying with conditions are the unvaccinated with underlying conditions. 
reference:  Unvaccinated 20 times more likely to die from COVID-19: Texas study
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/580770-unvaccinated-20-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-19-texas-study
If covid is like the flu then why are millions of people are dying from covid and not calling it the flu? 
reference:  COVID-19 and the flu are not the same
https://www.osfhealthcare.org/blog/covid-19-and-the-flu-are-not-the-same/
Which government are you talking about here?  You talking about the USA government and only the USA government?  How come other countries governments are also putting people on lock down?  You telling me that all the world's government are trying to control their citizens lives with this fake covid news?   :2funny:

Reference: False claim: Government ‘uses virus’ to control all aspects of citizens’ lives
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-coronavirus-government-cont/false-claim-government-uses-virus-to-control-all-aspects-of-citizens-lives-idUSKBN2133U9
"So-called long-haulers after COVID that are healthy people but have the consequences of COVID that can last," Passaretti describes. "Yes, they survived, but it impacts quality of life, function and what-not."

reference:  VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story
https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/verify/verify-covid-19-survivability-rate/275-a4cda9a3-4a33-49f2-8977-6d2b5265d8a8

Ladies and gents of the courts.  We found one of them and when you see them, you will hear the same recycling fake news questionings spilling from them.  I'm done here.  I talk with substances with references.   O0
thanks for your open mind.

what I opposed about the vaccination is the mandate.  Everyone has the right to their body and what they do. It’s a crazy time we’re living in and I think I understand that. It’s one of those things, if you want to do it, do it, and if you don’t, then don’t do it. It’s your life, one shouldn't submit to the government, employers and/or other people.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2021, 12:50:02 PM »
I don't know whether which news outlet provides more misinformation between CNN or Fox News but when the facts comes out...CNN is nowhere to found to back up their story.
nurses, police officers, firefighter and other professions are being mandated to get vaccinated otherwise face consequences up to termination. Many are resigning and protesting to the mandate.
Kyrie Irving, hmongrock's GOD Aaron Rogers, Sam Darnold, JD MArtinez (just to name a few professional athletes) are being denied to play their sports.

remember that time you can't visit your nkauj mos ab unless you're vaccinated.,.it's still in affect.
how do you feel that your kids can't play on the playground unless they have masks?
  I think the stupid ones should resign.  Vaccines help everyone, not just the vaccinated.  People who aren't vaccinated are incubators for the disease and spreading it unnecessarily. They should be quarantined off from society until they're safe to be around.  That means when they are fully vaccinated.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2021, 12:50:14 PM »
nurses, police officers, firefighter and other professions are being mandated to get vaccinated otherwise face consequences up to termination.  Many are resigning and protesting to the mandate.

whoever you got a list on there, your science and stats says otherwise.

"The disease also shifted from disproportiona tely affecting older adults and people with underlying conditions into a more indiscriminate killer among those who were unvaccinated."
https://www.nbcnews.com/specials/new-faces-of-covid-deaths/

How you wanna take a chance and die and die of covid is still up to you.   O0

Advertisements