Advertisement

Author Topic: Know who you support. Your Uncle Biden don't even want you here in the USA.  (Read 13471 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
I’m waiting on YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO
Please show uncut, unedit version
Don’t be photoshop too

;D ;D

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbbE8ZLzcRk

Watch this please. ALL OF IT!

Thats not even your evidence
Where is your video???

LOL

WEAK

we all know it jusg fake

YOU GOT JACK SHYT

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Where are your evidence???
Still waiting on your video

Don’t be lazy

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I win already. You didn't watch it. I win! You're a King Kong fan who trashes everything because you're bias since it didn't favor you. I WIN! :2funny:

how do you win?
those ain't yours video

where are these evidence you speak off?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I win! You refuse my evidence. I win! You refused it because it's not in your favor. Bye bye, Mr. Bias Tom, Diick, and Harry! :2funny:

Your evidence??
Thats not even your video

Just random YOUTUBER Giving their opinion

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You lost! You refused it; therefore, I win!  :police:

Those are just opinions
They not real

Where is the physical evidence???

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Did I say physical evidence, or did I say, "empirical probability?" WOW! You can't tell the difference between a want vs. a need. Thaub aws, koj yog ib niag ntsej muag Vam Meej aws.

I know who is Vam Meej because he thinks want and need are the same. This is why I am winning because you refuse to look at the probability. I win! I already won; therefore, you lost! You argue for physical evidence; I argue for empirical probability. We are not on the same page. I'd even told this to my Chinese-Filipino friend and show this to him. He thinks you're stupid too. I share this to him about this and he already doesn't like you without seeing or knowing you. MA DAYUM! How many enemies do you create? Yet, here you are, calling me a loser when the real loser is actually living like one in Minnesota. You said that you're from Minnesota. I hear that Minnesota is a whore state for Hmong people. Did you fawk up your life?

excalty my point
you have nothing
just some random dude with 2k view on youtube
giving out his opinion

why don't they ever turn the WEBCAM 160 degree and take a screenshot of GOD

hahahaha ;D ;D O0 O0 O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
No, I have won. You lost! You can't even compare the difference between empirical evidence vs. empirical probability. I won the debate because you got a red herring; also, you're bias. I won!

those are all just opinion

you need physical evidence

ask yourself this question
why don't they ever turn the WEBCAM 160 degree and take a screenshot of GOD
if they talking to god everyday

FOOD FOR THOUGHT....WHY NO ONE THINK OF THIS BEFORE??
I SHOULD GET A NOBLE PRIZE for this

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
HmgRock, in my debates and arguments, did I EVER mention about physical evidence? NO! I mention about physical probability evidence. This is why I have won against you. YEP! You can't tell the difference between Need vs. Want. You're a Vam Meej dude. About 80% of the people around him, they all hate him because of his stupidity. His sons are losers, dropout of college, and married cov niag xuab xwb. Their life is now into shiet.

excalty
you haven't won anything
you just present opinion
some random ass guy on youtube giving his thoughts

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Too bad there are too many Hmongies that will kissed the ground this brainless fool walked on.
They must love high inflation and cost of everything.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
HmgRock likes that while I don't. He lives off from the government while I don't. I prefer to get out from the government since I am DONE sucking on their TEETS.

if uncle sam give me $2,000 free stimulus money
yeah i will take it
you be a dumbass not too

LOL

come to think of it
it just kinda of show up in your bank one day
without your approval or knowledge

ahhahah

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
No, I present the best theoretical and most logical choices is that we have a higher chance of having a deity. This is why I win while you don't have any evidence to disprove God with physical or tangible proof. Your arguments are outdated and obsolete since smarter secularist people knows this. Only the uneducated fools will use this because they are not too fond of philosophical debates. In the end, you can test the theory all you can do and it comes down that we have the higher chances of having a transcendent being. If infinity exist, then why can't that be God?

Dr. Michio Kaku has proven that infinity does exist since his arguments does make a lot of sense than none. It only proves the chances of having a deity is much higher than to none. From the Zeroth Dimension to the 12th dimensions, the multiverse is real. We only have five heavens to what the biblical book have said. If there are five, that means there are five different multiverses in one megaverse/material world. If you don't believe there is eternity and believe that when we die, that is that, then it's no wonder why you choose to live meaningless. You choose to be a drunk than to read and research of what scientists have spoken. The atheistic community have agreed that the historical Jesus exist with empirical evidence since many people have wrote about him that are outside of the Bible. As for Hmong shamanism, it is ground with zero evidence of science; yet, you believe in Yawg Saub. Those mythical and pagans are no different than Thor, Odin, Zeus, Ra, Gaia, and Brahma. If you trace all of the pagan religions, they all come from Nimrod, the first idolator, liar, and tyrant in human history.

all those are just opinion
where is these physical evidence at??

they run alot of these religious artifact
and it carbon dated back to like the 1500 and 1600

;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Where did you get your 1500 and 1600? I don't see any sources from those arguments you posted. In fact, you said in your literal words that you don't have evidence since you're here to bash at people.

no need to lie
we all got those covid stimulus a while back
unless you are making shyt of of money and don't qualify

it just kinda of show up on your bank account
without your approval

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

AHAHHAHH :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You're using those years as evidence on the archeology, which you haven't provide empirical evidence. I am not the one who is a liar here except you. I provide evidence about Donald Trump for making America great again since he is our Oskar Schindler. Black people has suffer enough from the leftwing. If the blacks make it IN and not other colored people, then it comes to the individual race in America to find a solution to tag along with black people. Remember, in the articles in this link proves the leftwing party are racist:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318913093_Where_Are_the_Asians_in_Hollywood_Can_1981_Title_VII_Colorblind_Pitches_and_Understanding_Biases_Break_the_Bamboo_Ceiling

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
we all got the trump/biden money!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

Where's your evidence that I am lying? Believe_in_me, VisualMon, and DuMa agreed that you're the liar here while I am not. How come on PH, you're the only one by most people on PH to call you a liar? Nobody calls me a liar here on PH since I haven't lied to anyone.

VisualMon, have I ever lie to anyone here on PH? If I haven't, then HmgRock is the liar here.

You say we didn’t get the stimulus money

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!

Hahahahaha

Advertisements