Advertisement

Author Topic: Know who you support. Your Uncle Biden don't even want you here in the USA.  (Read 13501 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
What I got out of it is them elders, the first generation of refugee are usually a Republican because my viet elders who suffered from the war hates China and Russia.  The Republican to them is seen as a force that can hold these commie at bay. 

Then again, when you are uneducated to do your own research, you relay on trump fake news to make him bigger than life so there you go.  Gullible society.

Trump putting sections on China?  That was beautiful.  The southern Vietnamese people loves it.   O0

Then you have the next waves of immigrants, the 2nd and 3rd generations.  They don't know about the Vietnam war so then they roll with the democrat stance because they were educated and making friends with other minorities who are of the democratic side.  You know like the more you are exposed to gay and lesbo, you are more likely to accept them and by doing that, by golly, you are a Democrat by design. 

I'm not sure where I fit in.  I was born in Vietnam but came here a tad after the war.  I am the 1st generation of Vietnamese American in the USA and I hate politics.   :2funny:

Trump voters are not relying on fake news to make Trump larger than life. Trump is not Republican nor is he Dummycrap.

If you can't even get that fact straight then you just another dumb, lying, liberal sheep who keep making up your own reasons.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Personally, I voted for Trump because I am against the political establishments . I am not a strong Trump supporter. I am anti-establishment.

I dislike the GOP because they are weak sauce. In the end, they'll just continue to live their comfortable lives.

I hate the Democraps to the point that I could kill a houseful of them and will gladly do the time. That is how much I hate them motherfawkers. I will gut their children and string up their bodies in the public square. They are the reason for all social upheaval and evilness on the planet.

If there is a civil war, I cannot wait to dismember some Hmong Democraps even if they are related to me. I have their addresses on file so it will be juicy. They all need to be purged as they do nothing but continue to add gas to the fire that they started. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline walley

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +84
    • View Profile
Biden hella racist! https://youtu.be/DZfzJATDmXs

hmgPebble dumb as a rock

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Trump voters are not relying on fake news to make Trump larger than life. Trump is not Republican nor is he Dummycrap.

If you can't even get that fact straight then you just another dumb, lying, liberal sheep who keep making up your own reasons.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Personally, I voted for Trump because I am against the political establishments . I am not a strong Trump supporter. I am anti-establishment.

I dislike the GOP because they are weak sauce. In the end, they'll just continue to live their comfortable lives.

I hate the Democraps to the point that I could kill a houseful of them and will gladly do the time. That is how much I hate them motherfawkers. I will gut their children and string up their bodies in the public square. They are the reason for all social upheaval and evilness on the planet.

If there is a civil war, I cannot wait to dismember some Hmong Democraps even if they are related to me. I have their addresses on file so it will be juicy. They all need to be purged as they do nothing but continue to add gas to the fire that they started.

You got a mental illness and a sickness

Little do you know, you really doing no one a favor really 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Then you agree that 2+2 isn't 4? O_o

:2funny: :2funny: :idiot2: :idiot2: :police: :police:

2+2=4..... yes... because the problem and answer has been given

now....

if

x + y= z....... you don't know jack shyt... you just assuming.... it's just your OPINION

it could be

1+2=3
or
2+3=5

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
So now you're saying that 2+2 is 4; however, you claim that it's only an opinion. Dude...you don't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion. Oh my goodness...YOU'RE VAM MEEJ DUDE! He can't tell the difference between a want vs. a need. You did exactly what Vam Meej does.

You just contradicted yourself. An opinion is an opinion; a fact is a fact. William Lane Craig states facts about the empirical probability of having a deity is a lot higher than to none. Your uncle Biden who's a commie and pedophile, I understand why you like him. Because you're a Pol Pot. You want dumb people to rule a nation. Pol Pot is a dumb dude...and he's a commie.

i never say that
you just assuming
.... and that's just opinion

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Yeah...you're claiming that facts are opinion, which makes your bullshiet an opinion. Therefore, you shot yourself in the foot. You have just contradicted yourself.

They are not facts
They are juat opinions

You than just add 2+2=4 in there
To your agrument

;D ;D

Its like me saying GOD IS DEAD
because 3+3=6

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
To claim that God is dead, you need a huge amount of substantial evidence that are empirical and hardcore. That part, you don't have since I know for sure.

Since you claim that everything is opinionated is no different than how a moral relativism would argue. You shot yourself in the foot first. If I am you, I would choose my words wisely before speaking it out. You just contradicted yourself.

I haven't. Since you believe that everything is opinionated and there are no true facts, does that also include your words aren't facts too? O_o

god is dead
because 3+3=6
don't you know??
isn't that true?

;D ;D ;D

for someone who claim to be a teacher
you sureee have some dumb ass logic and reasoning
 :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
i never claim i have evidence
i just say i'm a atheist

;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Then why da fawk are you arguing with me with no evidence, you stupid reetard?

I’m arguing against your stupid evidence

All these stupid evidence

GOD IS REAL
BECAUSE
2+2=4

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
The reason why you don't have any evidence and won't argue about my evidence that has the empirical probability of having a deity is because you lack your ground. Instead, you're fighting nonsense at my face, like that black girl who failed to debate against Cliffe Knechtle. You don't make any sense. In fact, you don't have any evidence to support your Biden as well since VisualMon is the one who calls you out to be the most illiterate person on PH.

i mean
if your evidence is 2+2=4
than i guess my evidence is 3+3=6
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

this makes zero sense
it would not hold in the court of law
where are the physical evidence???

i have real legit physical evidence of french colonize of indo china
you have nothing....
just some random youtube video with 2k view