Advertisement

Author Topic: Blame others of how they "ganging up on" you but you only have yourself to blame  (Read 313 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
What an idiot  :idiot2: ;D:

Cuomo ‘Livid’ After Shock Firing by CNN

CNN fired star primetime anchor Chris Cuomo on Saturday after the network said “new information” emerged on the extent of his involvement with his brother’s battle against sexual harassment allegations.

Cuomo is “livid” at his termination and in talks with lawyers, a person familiar with the matter told The Daily Beast.

“This is not how I want my time at CNN to end. But I have already told you why and how I helped my brother,” Cuomo said in a statement immediately after the news broke.

The top-rated anchor’s termination came as a surprise to many. The network had announced his suspension just four days earlier, on Tuesday, and by Saturday the investigation had uncovered “additional information” and the Cuomo Prime Time host was swiftly kicked to the curb.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
That's how it is when you deal with FRAUDs:

Inside CNN's decision to fire Chris Cuomo: 'He gave me his word'

"Chris had been much more deeply involved than we had ever known, and than he'd ever told us," Zucker told employees during a staff meeting Monday morning, citing a week-long review by a law firm CNN hired to investigate.

Zucker framed Cuomo's lack of candor as a betrayal, noting that "he gave me his word that there was no involvement" beyond advice and support to his brother. "And in the weeks and months that followed, he gave repeated, similar assurances not just to me but to other key members of our management team here."

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
Fredo!!!  :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements