Advertisement

Author Topic: I've flown private jets before, not surprised that those pilots get paid so much  (Read 158 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..more compared to commercial airline pilots on average and looks like the garbage man and the recycler aren't doing too bad either in terms of unit pay and/or with benefits.. ???:

People Are Sharing What Their Job Is And How Much They Make, And I Love The Transparency

"What is your job and how much do you get paid?" I love the transparency of it all, and I also find it super fascinating.

-"Private jet captain. Varies with overtime, but this year will be around $360,000/year."

-"I'm a teacher in Zimbabwe. I make $150 (USD) per month. $150 is not enough. We’re just living day by day."

-"UPS package sorter at a warehouse: $25 hour, plus time-and-a-half pay for anything over a 5-hour shift in a single day."

-"Walmart stocker, $15/hour, about $20,000 a year."

-"I'm a vet tech in Utah, and I make $15/hour."

-"Officer on a container ship. I work about six months out of the year and make about $120,000. For the most part, my job is looking out a window at some waves."

-"I work in New York City as a roll off dumpster driver. I make $40/hour in January, and I get medical and pension paid 100% by my employer. There’s guaranteed overtime too, so I gross around $130k + the other perks."

-"I work at a recycling plant. I get $35 an hour to stand at a conveyer belt picking out glass"

-"I'm an air traffic controller, and I make around $100k."

-"I'm a project manager in the wireless telecommunicat ions industry, and I make $95,000/year. I live in the Northern California area."

-"I’m a line cook and manager for a busy restaurant, and I get paid $19 an hour, plus tip share, plus profit share from two recipes of mine on the menu."

-"I'm a medical coder, and I make $31/hr, so about $65,000 annually.

-"Master of the custodial arts. $17.50/hour."

-"I make $120 a week donating plasma."

-"Air ambulance pilot — helicopter. $80,000/year."

-"Professor of STEM. Around $85,000 to $105,000 per year, depending on grants I bring in."

-"Freelance video editor. $500-$600/day. 'Bad' year, I make $40,000 to $50,000/year. Great year, $95,000 to $110,000."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements