Advertisement

Author Topic: You get exactly what you supported...  (Read 494 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
You get exactly what you supported...
« on: December 13, 2021, 10:01:35 AM »
Big box stores asking gov't to help stop looting...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/ceos-of-target-best-buy-cvs-and-other-retail-chains-ask-congress-for-help-amid-crime-surge/ar-AARERKp

Remember, these are the same store that stood up and supported the rioting, looting and burning of small businesses (mom & pop stores).
It's ironic that when others are getting destroyed, you step back and laugh and support the criminals but as soon as it hit your company, you go begging to gov't for help. I say, let them get robbed and looted. They can hired arm guards by themselves, they have enough cash reserves.

Target CEO: during the rioting and looting... "We are a nation in community in pain. That pain is not unique to the Twin Cities - it extends across America. The murder of G. Floyd has unleashed the pent-up pain of years, as have the killings of Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor. We say their names and hold a too-long list of others in our hearts". The CEO is talking about honoring these criminals. They tweet out "2020 is our year". He pledge $2billions to target black own businesses and add 500 black-own brands of products.
So, it's not about quality but race baiting - Do any of you go to store and ask if the product is a black own or other race own product? I don't, I buy what I need and what's quality to me. I don't care if real monkeys made them. Now that their store are getting targeted for theif, they come crying to Uncle Sam for help.

Best Buy CEO pledge to  spend $1.2Billion with businesses own by blacks and indigenous people by 2025 and expanding work toward racial equity. They did all these during the rioting, looting, etc. etc. He apologized for not doing enough to tackle racism and pledge to fill 1/3 of its corporate staff with people of color. Same thing happening to Target - they come running to Big Brother for help

Whole Food: with their windows all smashed and items gone... they put up a sign that read "Racism has no place here: We Support the Black Community" Uh... yeah you did and now you're crying for help. Why not just have open door (border) and allow anyone to come it and take what they need. If you're trying to stop the criminals, you truly are not supporting the Black community.

Here's the kicker... Criminal Experts in CA tells the public NOT to call California crimewave "looting" because "it's racist". It seems "looting", "rioting", etc. etc. are racist... maybe we can call them "Undocumented shopping" - DailyMail. Better yet, just have open door policy because doors and border are racism.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: You get exactly what you supported...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 10:45:31 AM »
lol damn

you trying to politicize everything huh?
can you do one for  pancakes VS waffles

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 05:28:49 PM »
Yes and luckily we don’t have a dictator in charge anymore.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 04:33:45 AM »
^^^

HL,

You'll never convince these PH commies. THEY'RE USED TO THE CRIME. Look at YAX himself. He actually believes Trump is a dictator.

Please YAX, tell us how Trump the dictator impacted California?  :idiot2:

You CAN'T because your state was already a sh.ithole under Newsome.

BUT UNDER YOUR DICTATOR BRANDON, WE HAVE ALL BEEN NEGATIVELY IMPACTED.

Keep thinking this is funny.

You think it's funny because you don't think I can find you and kick your fat a.ss.

I'd gut all your children if given the opportunity niag mob qau.

YOU DON'T THINK JF WILL TELL ME WHO YOU ARE? I already know who you are.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 09:33:52 PM »

Advertisements