Advertisement

Author Topic: Maybe I had covid-19?  (Read 831 times)

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
Maybe I had covid-19?
« on: January 05, 2022, 08:22:17 PM »
One day last year in April, I was super duper tired.  I've never felt this tired b4.  I got home from work, felt fine, and went bed around 4am.  Woke up around noon and felt drained.  Took a shower to wake my body up and that lasted 30mins.  I thought nothing of it since I was just tired.  Throughout the day I laid in bed and slept on and off till 11pm.  I felt normal after that.  I was up and felt fine.  I've never experienced this type of tiredness b4.  Since then I've been around folks who had covid-19 and nothing on my part.  Only symptom was just being tired.  I didn't get tested :-X
#FlameSuitOn

Like this post: 0
Different 💩 same smell

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe I had covid-19?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 11:06:47 PM »
I hope I already got covid too
Without knowing

;D ;D ;D

I haven’t gotten test in a while
I feel good
I continue to wear my mask

THE SAD REALITY IS WE ALL GOING GET IT EVENTUALLY

Like this post: +1
God did not created man...man created god

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 11:15:46 PM »
I hope I already got covid too
Without knowing

;D ;D ;D

I haven’t gotten test in a while
I feel good
I continue to wear my mask

THE SAD REALITY IS WE ALL GOING GET IT EVENTUALLY

I tell everyone at work that I got healing factor like Wolverine :2funny:

Different 💩 same smell

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 08:51:38 AM »
I sneeze and cough throughout the winter so I have COVID? Lol Lame and insane. What a excuse to label someone who has COVID.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 09:22:21 AM »
One day last year in April, I was super duper tired.  I've never felt this tired b4.  I got home from work, felt fine, and went bed around 4am.  Woke up around noon and felt drained.  Took a shower to wake my body up and that lasted 30mins.  I thought nothing of it since I was just tired.  Throughout the day I laid in bed and slept on and off till 11pm.  I felt normal after that.  I was up and felt fine.  I've never experienced this type of tiredness b4.  Since then I've been around folks who had covid-19 and nothing on my part.  Only symptom was just being tired.  I didn't get tested :-X
#FlameSuitOn
Some people get mild symptoms.  Others get death.  It's different for everyone and different each time you get it.  My first one was pretty bad but I didn't have too much congestion problems and survived.  Seocond one was just as bad.  Third one, after having my shots but not getting the booster, was pretty mild compared to the first two times.  Luckily family got the booster and none of them got it eventhough they were directly exposed to me all day long.

Just because its mild the first time doesn't mean it'll be mild the next time.  Get your vaccine if you haven't done so already and get that booster.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2022, 10:59:29 AM »
Some people get mild symptoms.  Others get death.  It's different for everyone and different each time you get it.  My first one was pretty bad but I didn't have too much congestion problems and survived.  Seocond one was just as bad.  Third one, after having my shots but not getting the booster, was pretty mild compared to the first two times.  Luckily family got the booster and none of them got it eventhough they were directly exposed to me all day long.

Just because its mild the first time doesn't mean it'll be mild the next time.  Get your vaccine if you haven't done so already and get that booster.
  You've had covid 3 times?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2022, 11:56:12 AM »
  You've had covid 3 times?

He say shots

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2022, 06:12:44 AM »
^^^

Sounds like he's had COVID 3 times. The last time was after he got the vaccine but no booster.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 06:16:33 AM »

Dayem! You only confirmed my belief that evil never dies.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

This is why Democraps can own slaves, lynch blacks and the Chinaman, wear blackface, create fake dossiers to start a fake impeachment on a duly-elected president, give terrorist Talibans military weapons, burn and loot, and dumba.sses like you will still vote for them.

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Advertisements