Advertisement

Author Topic: My Thoughts on FOX NEWS  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
My Thoughts on FOX NEWS
« on: January 28, 2022, 12:12:54 AM »
Yes, still awake.. :D :D so I'm catching up on news and just came across Tucker Carlson  thought on the  situation in Ukraine.  FYI, he's advocating for Russian.  And I'm thinking, FOX news has been sowing seeds of division, false news, etc... and why?  I think I have the answer.  CHINA, that's right, china.  Fox is own by Morduch and his wife is Chinese..  He's keeping silent because those big lies brings him beautiful ratings & that's all he cares.. AND his wife, well, she's a great big help to China.  When democracy is weaken, more people get sick from covid, CHINA benefits.  Keep working for China Fox news!  and let me add the Republican party as well and those folks who glued to Fox news to help w/ ratings.  Yes, that's my epiphany :D :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=IOLPv2cr7TQ&ab_channel=CNN

warning: this is my brain fog talking (and yes blame it on covid)...and not responsible for contents... good night ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 12:32:37 AM by Dok_Champa »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: My Thoughts on FOX NEWS
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 07:49:49 AM »
Believe, koj twb yog poj hmoob thiab laiv?  los yog koj yog niag poj kas nas?  ;D ;D ;D ;D  kuv li ces kuv yeej  paub kuv yog poj hmoob ces kuv yuav tsis hais lus phem rau kuv ib tug sister vim kuv hais phem rau nws ces cuag li kuv hais rau kuv thiab.  Tabsis yog koj yog niag poj kas nos, tej yam zoo hais los yuav hais thiab nawb  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 07:56:52 AM »
Wrong Dok. BNM is a fat racist redneck guy catfishing as a Hmong woman. Don’t believe me? Just think.. No one can prove me wrong on this one.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 08:16:05 AM »
Oh, tos kuv pheej xav tias tus poj hmoob no cas tej lub sijhawm tsis make sense kiag li vim kuv tsis tau POM peb ib tug Hmooob sister ever in my life coj li niag no nas....Yog li nes...niag thaub red neck xwb!  Cov niag neej zoo li ces yeej lem lem nkim sij hawm nrog sib cam.  Tamsim no muaj google translation lawm thiab kuv yeej paub hais lus Vietnamese lawm thiab hos:

Thật là một ngày đẹp

How am I doing Dumas :D :D :D :D :D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 10:26:05 AM »
okay

you are going into that QANON conspiracy  stuff now DOKCHAMPA
that is not healthy

fox news is just OPINION NEWS
stay away from it

FOR EXAMPLE:

"today there was bombing in NYC..... these muslim people are dangerous and out of control"

the first sentence is true but than you just giving out your OPINION afterward

"today there was bombing in NYC..... these muslim people have PINK UNICORN inside their brain.."
--- hmgrock OPINION...

seee

STICK TO YOUR LOCAL NEWS AT 6 PM

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 10:40:30 AM »
Call it late night venting, nothing more thus the warning :D :D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 10:50:14 AM »
Call it late night venting, nothing more thus the warning :D :D

do you know who DAVID MUIR is?
he run the ABC WORLD NEWS in the evening
he has a really calm voice
just give you the news straight
no OPINION

I TRUST HIM MORE
HE DOES REAL JOURNALISM

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 10:54:14 AM »
Yes he's great O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2022, 03:47:08 AM »
I thought you guys mean Fawk news. So it's Fox news, huh. Lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2022, 11:01:08 AM »
Fox News is not news. They present questions instead of providing answers and mislead their viewers to wrong conclusions all day long. It’s part of their propaganda strategy. If you’re a real news station, you’re not supposed to ask the viewers questions. You’re supposed to present the news in a non bias manner to inform. How is asking people questions informing them of anything?  Peoples are too dumb to pick up on this. They just stay glued to Fox News thinking that they’re so smart because they concluded what Fox News leads them to conclude without presenting any facts.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2022, 10:01:46 PM »
Fox News is not news. They present questions instead of providing answers and mislead their viewers to wrong conclusions all day long. It’s part of their propaganda strategy. If you’re a real news station, you’re not supposed to ask the viewers questions. You’re supposed to present the news in a non bias manner to inform. How is asking people questions informing them of anything?  Peoples are too dumb to pick up on this. They just stay glued to Fox News thinking that they’re so smart because they concluded what Fox News leads them to conclude without presenting any facts.

I see it now. Thank you for explaining.
When they started to see their POTUS ain't the right person that save them from Liberal, they don't want to discuss anything with him especially his low IQ under Liberal radar. They even fired Tomi Lahren just for her incompetence and reliability.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2022, 08:05:17 PM »

STICK TO YOUR LOCAL NEWS AT 6 PM

do you know who DAVID MUIR is?
he run the ABC WORLD NEWS in the evening
he has a really calm voice
just give you the news straight
no OPINION