Advertisement

Author Topic: Gas Price in Your Area  (Read 927 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
Gas Price in Your Area
« on: March 08, 2022, 10:17:57 AM »
Here's it's $3.89 and some places $3.99.  I think it'll be going up vs. coming down.

US announces Ban on Russian oil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSYV94ikhA0&ab_channel=NBCNews

« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 10:27:46 AM by Dok_Champa »

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Gas Price in Your Area
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 10:53:22 AM »
Here's it's $3.89 and some places $3.99.  I think it'll be going up vs. coming down.

US announces Ban on Russian oil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSYV94ikhA0&ab_channel=NBCNews

We only import a small amount of their oil so not much will change.  Them eu countries are the ones that needed their oil unless Biden say to come get it from him.  His ban, not sure if that's for USA rejects only or if USA sanctioned, no other countries have to ban as well.

All I know is that Biden effed up what I had going.  He is the catylst that pulls money off the market cuz investors are worried to what he has to say that can harm their own portfolio.  I heard his speech and nothing dramatic came out of it.  He didn't even take questions.  Last line he said is now he's leaving for Texas.  The hell is in Texas?  I need to know to enter the market with insider information.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 10:55:37 AM »
Oh n forgot to say.  Cheap is 4.89 n normal is over $5. 

Weird seeing that $5 number.  At 3 or 4 that's normal but $5, I can feel the hurt.  $80 for a 15 gallons fill up?  Cot dam but that leaves $20 for chips n knick knacks.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 11:00:52 AM »
We only import a small amount of their oil so not much will change.  Them eu countries are the ones that needed their oil unless Biden say to come get it from him.  His ban, not sure if that's for USA rejects only or if USA sanctioned, no other countries have to ban as well.

All I know is that Biden effed up what I had going.  He is the catylst that pulls money off the market cuz investors are worried to what he has to say that can harm their own portfolio.  I heard his speech and nothing dramatic came out of it.  He didn't even take questions.  Last line he said is now he's leaving for Texas.  The hell is in Texas?  I need to know to enter the market with insider information.
fox new was trying to drill Biden’s press Secretary by making claims that Biden was responsible for the high prices but she pretty much stated the facts and put them in their place. Go watch the video if you want the details.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 11:22:52 AM »
fox new was trying to drill Biden’s press Secretary by making claims that Biden was responsible for the high prices but she pretty much stated the facts and put them in their place. Go watch the video if you want the details.

I'm not blaming him for anything else other than the big pull back with my market play. 

Without him talking, the market moves well on speculation n that's good for a guy like myself.  Now the cats out n glad I sold to get out in time, 49% dropped by impp my bread winner for the past 2 weeks. 

Oh well, onto the next play.  Take money n run, I can't complain.  My cousin is a low baller cuz he's new to the market I showed him the ropes.  I buy he buys, I sell he sells.  From $400, that's all the young guy has and turned it into $6700 in 2 weeks.  Now he can go buy his car.   Winner for all. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 11:34:38 AM »
$4.10 here
might go up to $5 pretty soon

hahahaha

STOP DRIVING TRUCK AND SUV!!!!!

i get 35mpg on my sedan
so i'm good

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 12:03:38 PM »
$4.10 here
might go up to $5 pretty soon

hahahaha

STOP DRIVING TRUCK AND SUV!!!!!

i get 35mpg on my sedan
so i'm good

but biden said no gas gorging and he will do what it takes to keep the gas prices at a high but affordable number

You need to start believing in your uncle Joke Biden.   :2funny:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 12:28:12 PM »

It is his policies... now, Lefties/Demmies will probably say that the increase in inflation is not Biden's policy either.

Oh yeah, those unused leases she's referring too have strings attached like ban on federal lands and water, increase royalty fees, etc. etc. They are design to discourage investment and new drilling. It's like the city handing you permits to renovate your house but have all these rules/regulation that makes it hard for you - then turn around and say, oh yeah, we gave you all these permits but you're not using them.

Don't worry though, the Puppet Admin is going oversea to Saudi Arabia and down to Venezuela for oil. At least America is clean  :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 01:16:49 PM »
It is his policies... now, Lefties/Demmies will probably say that the increase in inflation is not Biden's policy either.

Oh yeah, those unused leases she's referring too have strings attached like ban on federal lands and water, increase royalty fees, etc. etc. They are design to discourage investment and new drilling. It's like the city handing you permits to renovate your house but have all these rules/regulation that makes it hard for you - then turn around and say, oh yeah, we gave you all these permits but you're not using them.

Don't worry though, the Puppet Admin is going oversea to Saudi Arabia and down to Venezuela for oil. At least America is clean  :2funny: :2funny:

Yea pretty gay
Unless we all go full electric
You still going need your gas and oil

Just going get the gas and oil from other countries

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 01:19:13 PM »
but biden said no gas gorging and he will do what it takes to keep the gas prices at a high but affordable number

You need to start believing in your uncle Joke Biden.   :2funny:

That old guy is a joke
I stop believing in him

These old fart OGIES with dementia is leading us
We need a young leadership

No more old ass guy

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +246
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 01:52:09 PM »
Premium is $4.17 last time I pumped gas.  I drive a V8 so I don't care about prices.  Smiles per mile ;D

Different 💩 same smell

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2022, 11:02:26 PM »
Gas is now over $4

I might consider getting a bike since my work is only 15 mins away :D :D  Save gas and $$

« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 06:41:49 PM by Dok_Champa »

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements