Advertisement

Author Topic: This is just sad... for his voters and the US!!!  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
This is just sad... for his voters and the US!!!
« on: April 06, 2022, 08:23:43 AM »
How do you expect foreign countries to respect him if his own party don't  :idiot2: :idiot2:
It's very telling when a sitting President is shunned... Biden should realized by now that he's just a puppet. All those that voted for this man - y'all been taken for fools  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1511436089021681665

https://twitter.com/i/status/1511481594963701760

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: This is just sad... for his voters and the US!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 08:34:24 AM »
What a dumb ass post  ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 12:42:06 PM »
The Democratic Party is known for rigging their own primary elections. That is why I stopped supporting them. What they tend to do is run a lot of candidates to raise money from Democrat voters. Then they will pressure the candidates whom they don't want to be the delegate to quit. Then they take that money and give it to the delegate that they want.

It was clear during the primaries that Democrat voters didn't like Biden or Kamala Harris. Yet, these two went on to represent the Democrat Party in the presidential election? Yeah, right.

Sounds too corrupt and fishy.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 01:07:36 PM »
The Democratic Party is known for rigging their own primary elections. That is why I stopped supporting them.
Stopped supporting them?  As in... you once supported dems?   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Not only do you believe fake news, you tell lies to match them.  :2funny: :2funny: 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2022, 01:14:45 PM »
The Democratic Party is known for rigging their own primary elections. That is why I stopped supporting them. What they tend to do is run a lot of candidates to raise money from Democrat voters. Then they will pressure the candidates whom they don't want to be the delegate to quit. Then they take that money and give it to the delegate that they want.

It was clear during the primaries that Democrat voters didn't like Biden or Kamala Harris. Yet, these two went on to represent the Democrat Party in the presidential election? Yeah, right.

Sounds too corrupt and fishy.

because during primary
you can only vote  democrat
if you are a registered demoncrat

VICE VERSA

THE GAME IS RIGGED
WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 01:30:26 PM »
How do you expect foreign countries to respect him if his own party don't  :idiot2: :idiot2:
It's very telling when a sitting President is shunned... Biden should realized by now that he's just a puppet. All those that voted for this man - y'all been taken for fools  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1511436089021681665

https://twitter.com/i/status/1511481594963701760
I guess we're not getting through to you.  We don't like Biden.  We just don't want Trump and have to settle for the default.  Get a better candidate and we can talk. Do Trump again and you will lose again.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 04:06:41 PM »
Clinton, Hilary, George W. Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden aren't best candidates. We should've already know their incompatibilit y to run the presidency and how they handle the issues.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2022, 10:22:47 PM »
Please stop using TWITTER
sheesh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2022, 10:51:54 PM »
Please stop using TWITTER
sheesh
conservatives have no choice because Trumps fake social media platform failed.  :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2022, 05:22:54 PM »
Stopped supporting them?  As in... you once supported dems?   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Not only do you believe fake news, you tell lies to match them.  :2funny: :2funny:

If you weren't so brainwashed then you'd remember when I said that I voted for Bill Clinton and Obama. But even I know when it's time to jump a sinking ship, which is exactly what the Democrat Party is these days.

I'm what they used to call a classic liberal. I grew up in a liberal city, not a liberal indoctrination camp like CALIFORNIA.

But these days, if you're a classic liberal you're basically a NAZI according to the new leftist Dems. They even call Russel Brandt a right-winger. :idiot2:

YOU TOO BORING AND PREDICTABLE.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2022, 05:25:22 PM »
Clinton, Hilary, George W. Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden aren't best candidates. We should've already know their incompatibilit y to run the presidency and how they handle the issues.

The bolded people are exactly why Trump was elected.

They are all career politicians and have been ruining the country long before Trump became president.

This is why it was totally stupid for people to vote for Biden. If he was competent then his 40 year+ record would show it.

Trump is actually very competent. But brainwashed people don't want to see facts. They want to believe msm.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2022, 05:26:22 PM »
When you live in a super affluent liberal city like I do, you don't need to be loyal to any political party. Your identity isn't tied to a political party. You just want good policies.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2022, 05:29:23 PM »
I guess we're not getting through to you.  We don't like Biden.  We just don't want Trump and have to settle for the default.  Get a better candidate and we can talk. Do Trump again and you will lose again.

Which is why you Dems are evil and toxic. You may not like Trump because of your feelings, but Trump's policies did not negatively impact American lives like Biden. Now we all suffer under Biden.

So you're saying you prefer mask and vaccine mandates, school closings, inflated gas prices, supply shortages, skyrocketing home prices, economic shut down, WARS, etc. as long as Trump is not in the white house?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2022, 05:38:09 PM »
because during primary
you can only vote  democrat
if you are a registered demoncrat

VICE VERSA

THE GAME IS RIGGED
WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED

You seem ignorant about the process.  :idiot2:  During primaries a political party runs a couple of candidates. Those candidates have to compete to see who gets to be the main delegate to represent the party. The Dems already have one they have in mind. Typically the one that they can control, not so much the one they feel represents their party's values. Everything is a Hollywood stage for them.

When they see that Democrat voters may not vote or support their choice candidate, they start putting pressure on the popular candidate to quit the race. In some cases, they just basically rig the election. Hence for example, when they gave it to Hillary instead of Bernie - despite Bernie beating out Hillary. Then they take all the money that Bernie raised and give it to Hillary's campaign.

Same thing happened in 2020. Biden and Kamala ranked very low among Democrat voters. They couldn't hold a candle to Bernie.

BUT AGAIN, I DO NOT EXPECT THE BRAINWASHED TO OPEN THEIR EYES. THEY SEE AND HEAR ONLY WHAT CONFIRMS THEIR OWN CULT BELIEFS.

RHINOS tried to do the same thing in the GOP. The Lincoln Project wanted Jeb Bush but conservative voters said "NO". Trump was truly elected by the people. Biden was installed by top Democrat leaders and their elite supporters. Despite the msm lies, BLACKS did not support or come out to vote for Biden like they did for Obama. But msm made it seem like black people love Biden more than they love Obama.   :2funny:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2022, 06:15:46 PM »
Which is why you Dems are evil and toxic. You may not like Trump because of your feelings, but Trump's policies did not negatively impact American lives like Biden. Now we all suffer under Biden.

So you're saying you prefer mask and vaccine mandates, school closings, inflated gas prices, supply shortages, skyrocketing home prices, economic shut down, WARS, etc. as long as Trump is not in the white house?
. Yes!! Now you’re getting it. Pick Trump again and Biden will win again. Get that through your head. Jesus warned you about wolves in sheep’s clothing but here is a wolf in wolf clothing and you still think He is sent by God to rule you.  Are you that weak that you need a dictator to tell you what to do?

Advertisements