Advertisement

Author Topic: NOT SINGLE THREAD about the NYC subway shooting… weak sauce  (Read 779 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Looks like our boy has been caught
Dude clearly has mental illness issue
Talking about race war, homeless, wanting to kill other, etc..
And some other childish gibberish nonsense

CAN WE INVEST IN MENTAL HELP

PLEASE

Police have apprehended a Frank R. James, the 62-year-old who was named a suspect in the April 12 shooting at a New York City subway that left at least 16 people injured, 10 from gunshot wounds

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: NOT SINGLE THREAD about the NYC subway shooting… weak sauce
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 01:59:12 PM »
they should ask if the fawker heard about the sacramento shooting or them other shootings from around the country.

copy cat killer

now if he has a mental illness then how were he able to get them guns?  They are gonna go after these gun regulations. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline TsovTom

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 02:04:07 PM »
the guy is smart, claiming PTSD and mental...when this (crime) is all premeditated.. .instead of the prison, he might even be a freeman! 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 02:07:40 PM »
they should ask if the fawker heard about the sacramento shooting or them other shootings from around the country.

copy cat killer

now if he has a mental illness then how were he able to get them guns?  They are gonna go after these gun regulations.

They say he live in Wisconsin too
I told you guys
It easier to buy a gun than crack in Wisconsin

Soooo easy

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 02:08:37 PM »
the guy is smart, claiming PTSD and mental...when this (crime) is all premeditated.. .instead of the prison, he might even be a freeman!

Cmon

Yall republicans say mental illness
But where are them mental help treatment at???

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 02:21:34 PM »
Mass shooting is starting to get watered down these days.  Domestic terrorism is seems to be less important than lets say the shooter does it for Isis or Russians expats. 

Motives are important with these domesticated cases.  You heard a few before.   Simps hating on women and goes on a mass shooting spree.  Guy just lost his job and is now going after his ex boss.  Guy doesn't like the new laws being passed so he does it in the name of politics.  Hate crime KKK inspired.  Mental illness guy forgot to take his medication. 

Will be interesting to see what this guy motives are.  Maybe the devil made him do it.  He heard voices. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 02:28:40 PM »
Mass shooting is starting to get watered down these days.  Domestic terrorism is seems to be less important than lets say the shooter does it for Isis or Russians expats. 

Motives are important with these domesticated cases.  You heard a few before.   Simps hating on women and goes on a mass shooting spree.  Guy just lost his job and is now going after his ex boss.  Guy doesn't like the new laws being passed so he does it in the name of politics.  Hate crime KKK inspired.  Mental illness guy forgot to take his medication. 

Will be interesting to see what this guy motives are.  Maybe the devil made him do it.  He heard voices.

I don’t live in NYC
and that shyt is terrorized

Nobody want to die…
Shyt
We want to all live old and gray

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 02:40:56 PM »
I don’t live in NYC
and that shyt is terrorized

Nobody want to die…
Shyt
We want to all live old and gray

When going out in public, I'm not afraid of these mass shootings.  It is like winning the lottery chances to get involved in a mass shooting case.  I'm more worried about being mug.  I'm fast enough to get out of some situations but lets say you are with your wife and you can run fast but what about your wife?  She's gonna get mug, get kidnap and get rape.  In this case, I have to turn my azz around and gonna have to save her too.  Happens before for me.  Walking out from the club in SF with a buddy in the middle of the night and 2 non asian guys trying to mug us.  I ran fast and was almost to my car but then I realized my buddy was still back there.  I turned around and head back and when them 2 guys saw me, they got worried that I came back with a gun and shoot their azz.  They were surprised that I came back.  We duke it out and I got a crow bar going into my skull.  I thought I was dying so when you are at your last resorts, your adrenaline rises and I got the strength of the hulk.  I body slammed the dude onto a brand new BMW car and held his head down and gave him a knuckle shot to the vital part which is the lower back of his head where his spine is at.  I must of hurt him bad or snapped his vein because he ended up running.  Now whether he ended up in the hospital and die or internal bleeding, that I don't know. 

The point is that I'm afraid of another fight.  This time around, I might end up killing someone and going to jail for it.  Getting mug because we are asian is real.  Be on guard at all times.   

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 02:45:18 PM »
When I was young, I wasn't scared.  Now I'm old, I'm scared of getting hurt.  So I'll probably kill the perp first in a preemptive defense and claim mental illness cuz the world is trying to kill me.  :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2022, 03:39:37 PM »

Police have apprehended a Frank R. James, the 62-year-old who was named a suspect in the April 12 shooting at a New York City subway that left at least 16 people injured, 10 from gunshot wounds

WELPS so much for crying "news threads"..."NO BODY CARES"...

What an idiotic hypocrite THAT GUY is (AS USUAL)...

And YES, the neutral PH members are spot on when they said, THAT GUY has "reading comprehension" issues as there's already a thread about the "NYC subway shooting" created by another PH member but since THAT GUY can't read, he won't know:

http://www.pebhmong.com/forum/index.php/topic,411698.0.html

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 03:52:13 PM by theking »

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2022, 07:08:36 PM »
Latest news on how he was capture? 

This is mental illness case.  He called the tip line to report himself at a mcadees so they arrested him nearby.

You can't make this chit up.  Dumb criminal award so far. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2022, 10:47:37 PM »
Latest news on how he was capture? 

This is mental illness case.  He called the tip line to report himself at a mcadees so they arrested him nearby.

You can't make this chit up.  Dumb criminal award so far.

Dude was talking on his on his YouTube channel
How the toilet flush slow
Cuzz the clerk turn down the water when he was taking a shyt

Saying all these crazy ass mental nonsense

BLACK PEOPLE QANON stuff

Advertisements