Advertisement

Author Topic: Lefties/Demmies/Wokies are out of their mind...  (Read 265 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Lefties/Demmies/Wokies are out of their mind...
« on: May 03, 2022, 01:01:58 PM »
They want us to call pedophiles MAP "Minor Attracted Person" because pedophile is too stigmatizing.. . and it's not abusing children or wrong.

According to Allyn Walker, author of A Long Dark Shadown, says...

"I use the term "Minor Attracted Person" or MAP in myr Title and through out m book for multiple reasons. First of all, because I think it's important to use terminology for groups that members of the group would want other to use for them and MAP advocacy groups like "Before You Act" had advocated for use of term MAP. They've advocated for it primarily because it's less stigmatizing than terms like pedophile. A lot of people when they hear the term pedophile, they automatically assume that it mean a sex offender and that isn't true and it leads to lot of misconceptions about attraction towards minors. By using a term that communicates to someone is attracted to doesn't indicate anything about the morality of that attraction and non-offending MAPS by definition do not abuse children so their behavior is moral."

Professor Stephen Kershnar, SUNY Fredonia, questioned the idea that saving sex with children is wrong, saying that pedophilia may not be as wrong as society describe. And that there should not be an age limit...

These pedophile even have their own flag like the gay flag and advocacy group...  I'm sorry but if you, an adult man/woman, have an attraction toward little children or minor, you are messed up and need to get your brain checked.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Lefties/Demmies/Wokies are out of their mind...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 09:25:58 AM »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements