Advertisement

Author Topic: Man, what was THAT GUY in France thinking, really poor judgment IMO  (Read 125 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Disney rep apologizes after Disneyland Paris employee 'destroyed' proposal: 'I would have lost my mind'

“POS destroyed my best friends moment,” u/wasgehtlan captioned the clip. “He asked for permission beforehand.”

In the video — which has since been reposted and covered by multiple media outlets over the weekend — u/wasgehtlan’s friend and his significant other are seen standing in front of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle. After the friend gets down on one knee and gives his spiel, but before his new fiancée could actually touch the ring, a Disney employee scurries into the scene and grabs the ring. The employee then seems to gesture to the couple to move forward while another employee, slightly out-of-frame, also waves at the couple to move. “She said yes,” u/wasgehtlan’s friend can be heard saying. “Yes, that’s great — over here will be even better,” the Disney employee replied. Before the clip cuts off, booing and jeers can be heard from the surrounding crowd. “Did he really take the ring out of his hand???!” one person asked on Reddit. “I would have lost my mind,” another commenter agreed.
That's unfortunate as when we were there, we had a great time especially my wife and daughter. To them, it does flow with theme, "the happiest place on earth". They will cherish the memories we've made and these photos we took for a long time  O0:

« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 01:34:07 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements