Advertisement

Author Topic: This case is so bizarre I don't know where to begin. The duck sauce killer  (Read 327 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile

So a white guy was obsessed with the chinese duck sauce that you get when you order a peking duck.  When he asked for more and more, the restaurant can only give him enough.  So police raided his house and found a refrigerator filled up with nothing but duck sauces and a few other condiments. 

His obsession is enough for him to kill the delivery driver, probably wanting to rob him of his duck sauce.  Like oh my gosh.... 

Read more about it here.   https://www.yahoo.com/news/accused-queens-duck-sauce-killer-211000804.html

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Sounds like THAT GUY has been collecting this inferior (IMO) version:

I say inferior because those packet ones just taste like your typical sweet and sour packet sauce..The roast duck sauce I really like is the ones, they drained out of the roast duck when they chopped it up. Goes really well with rice  O0:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
The equivalent would be us new, fresh off the boat asian and we be eating that in and out burger and they gave us that thousand island crack sauce and we get hooked on it and go out to kill an in an our employee kid.

This dumb white guy got a mental issue brewing.  If he likes it so much, he can just learn how to make his own peking duck and extract all them juices to his liking. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
too many weirdo's in the world.

Advertisements