Advertisement

Author Topic: Big brain Lefties has a idea on how to win the votes in the mid-term  (Read 166 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
The Dems need to scared the h3ll out of women, blacks, minority that they will lose democracy if they don't vote Dems...

Cornel Belcher (Brilliant Corners Research President and MSDNC political Analyst)... speaking with a panel of 'experts' on MSDNC says... "We have to show them that they have skin in the game... telling them that... women, you think you're losing your rights right now, what do you think will happen if we don't have democracy... African American, particularly, African American men who are showing the lowest motivation to turn out this midterm... you think things are tough for you right now, where do you think you're going to stand in a country like in America where there's no democracy where they have absolutely no interest or respecting, respecting your rights... we got to get these people to understand that they ,they got skin in this game. and we have to scared the hell out of them because, Nicol, they should be afraid that we're going to lose our democracy..." - even the host was chuckling at him for a sec.

What democracy... he must mean the democracy of doing what the gov't tells you to do, getting censored from social media for speaking out with a different point of views from the Left, being called this and that if you even have the idea to voice your opinions. That must be the democracy he's talking about.. I've lost that democracy when Biden took over. I didn't lose any democracy with Trump or any previous presidents.

Hence, you are seeing that in action... 'INSURRECTION' hearing... they got nothing. Like I said, main charges being brought against the participants are "entering or being in a restrict area, grounds" and "civil disorder"... Uh, that says about all of protesters in the "summer of love" in 2021. It's just a circus show with their Leftie MSM pushing the fear into their sheep.

Democracy is not going to be taken away...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 03:34:44 PM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements