Advertisement

Author Topic: If this top Asian official is racist, she should give up her post  (Read 307 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Top S.F. official calls for resignation of school board member Ann Hsu after racist comment

A San Francisco school board member who was recalled earlier this year faced an outcry last year over resurfaced tweets that many felt reflected racist tropes and Black-on-Asian racism. Now a newly appointed school board member, who is Asian, is being accused of racism toward Black and brown people, and an SF supervisor has called for her resignation.

The high drama at the San Francisco Board of Education likely won't recede anytime soon, and the latest development involves one of three board members appointed by Mayor London Breed to replace the board members who were recalled in a special election in February. Ann Hsu, who joined the board just four months ago, is now the subject of some drama, after comments she'd made on a questionnaire came to light in which she disparaged the families of Black and brown students.

The comments were made, as the Chronicle reports, on a candidate questionnaire for a parent group endorsement for the coming November election. In those comments, Hsu referred to the "unstable family environments" of Black and brown students, and the "lack of parental encouragement to focus on learning" as the biggest challenges facing these students.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: If this top Asian official is racist, she should give up her post
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 07:58:55 PM »
Asian bias against black people is nothing new.   Most are in the closet type and are hiding their cards.

I mean if you want to test out this theory, go to your own parents (if you a female) and tell them that you are dating a black guy and will be bringing him home to meet the parents soon.   Now watch their reaction. 

Now I need to really dissect the word "kaydoo" to really know what it really means.  Is it a fighting word or does the word black is actually a word in hmong.   In viet, it is My den which mean black american.  If we want to use fighting word, we go with "cu den" which means black d**k   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 08:11:51 PM »
Unfortunately, that's true in many cases.

I'll use my Chinese girl friend as an example. Her mom told her that she would rather see her date and/or married a bad Chinese drug dealer than a good Black doctor...

My girl friend is in her early 40's, work in the medical field and is very successful so she has no plans to satisfied her mom's hateful preference with no real legit reasons...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 02:02:37 PM »
There's no such thing as community. Each time I see one person or more people (no matter what skin color is) get together and they go around the neighborhood doing some stupid shyte to other people. So much for the love or I say hippo-crib. They don't abide to what they preach, "world peace".

Mark 10:17-18
17 And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements