Advertisement

Author Topic: They don't call his show "The Morning Joke" for a reason...  (Read 142 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
They don't call his show "The Morning Joke" for a reason...
« on: September 16, 2022, 03:32:30 PM »
MSNBC Morning "Joke", Joe began to lecture Christians that they are perverting the Gospel because Jesus had nothing against abortion during his life on earth and the Pro-Life Christians were heretics....

Joe:As a Southern Baptist, I grew up reading the Bible – maybe a backslidin’ Baptist but I still know the Bible – Jesus never once talked about abortion. Never once, and it was happening back in ancient times. It was happening during his time. [He] never once mentioned it. And for people perverting the Gospel of Jesus Christ down to one issue? It’s heresy. I think Joe mean he know what the Bible look like or is, not the content of what's inside.

He then goes on to say that if Christians or Pro-lifers are angry for what he's saying then they should read the Bible "Why don’t you do something you haven’t done in a long time? Open the Bible, open the New Testament, read the red letters. You won’t see it there!" Maybe if Joe would do the same and read the Bible, he'll realized that Jesus never mentioned a lot of things (e.g. murder, rape, incest, human trafficking, pedophile, etc. etc. etc.) but that does not mean Jesus is for it and not against it.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements