Advertisement

Author Topic: Infatuation with this Lao Hmong gal  (Read 571 times)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Infatuation with this Lao Hmong gal
« on: October 05, 2022, 11:03:27 AM »

She’s getting money from me weekly. lol not

A wedding gift to my cousin in Laos. I suddenly have a lot of cousins now. lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Infatuation with this Lao Hmong gal
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 02:32:42 PM »
Those late-night calls at odd hours in the morning have now become FB video calls  ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 03:27:06 PM »
Not sure how honest is the transaction now but back in them days, if we need to wire them money, we would just wait for a trusted person who is going back to Vietnam and to give them some money to be given to our folks over there.  They would video the transaction and have the recipient accepting the gift. 

Can't trust them commie.  You send your money, they get a cut and give the scraps to your love ones.  They might use extortion tactics and say that if they say anything about the transaction, they would go to jail.   

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 06:02:19 PM »
Those late-night calls at odd hours in the morning have now become FB video calls  ;D

Saw a video of a Hmong guy FB video calling this old lady in Laos that was pretending to be a young gal. She apparently thought her video wasn’t on but clear as day, it was. That was so funny!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 06:13:08 PM »
My hmong boy told me to call this number.  He never spoken to the oversea hmong girl before.  He called that number via facetime and she picked it up.  They started talking like busting the hmong macking style.  The girls over there don't care.  Every opportunity is still an opportunity to fish for a donor for donation. 

It is not even a number where you call and it charges you either.  IT was her personal cell phone so it was a free call transaction.  Some young 13 years old hmong girl.  So easy, just like that. 

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2022, 06:21:47 PM »
Not sure how honest is the transaction now but back in them days, if we need to wire them money, we would just wait for a trusted person who is going back to Vietnam and to give them some money to be given to our folks over there.  They would video the transaction and have the recipient accepting the gift. 

Can't trust them commie.  You send your money, they get a cut and give the scraps to your love ones.  They might use extortion tactics and say that if they say anything about the transaction, they would go to jail.

It’s pretty straight forward now as long as they get the code, they’re able to instantly receive the cash. I do that too, give money to trusted person traveling back there. It’s almost that rush back to the mother land for NY.

I personally lost some cash because the fraud there stole it and then act like they didn’t circa 90s. Sad, they’re all part of the same family. Now, straight money wiring or trusted person only.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 06:28:40 PM »
My hmong boy told me to call this number.  He never spoken to the oversea hmong girl before.  He called that number via facetime and she picked it up.  They started talking like busting the hmong macking style.  The girls over there don't care.  Every opportunity is still an opportunity to fish for a donor for donation. 

It is not even a number where you call and it charges you either.  IT was her personal cell phone so it was a free call transaction.  Some young 13 years old hmong girl.  So easy, just like that.

Many people who grew up there are extremely resourceful because at the end of the day, you got to eat. So I have a young cousin who travelled back there and found a gal and married her. She’s here now and I tell you, that SIL be banking making more money than him and sending it all back to her parents. lol

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2022, 06:45:15 PM »
Many people who grew up there are extremely resourceful because at the end of the day, you got to eat. So I have a young cousin who travelled back there and found a gal and married her. She’s here now and I tell you, that SIL be banking making more money than him and sending it all back to her parents. lol

If I marry a chick from oversea and brings her to the States and when she makes them papers and sending it back to her parents, that character shows what a good person she is.  That is how it is with poverty living areas.  Sacrifice one daughter so that our family can be in a better predicament.  What ends up happening is after 10 years or so, she then can sponsors her parents to the USA.  It takes time and dedication to make such long term goals to work. 

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 07:02:41 PM »
If I marry a chick from oversea and brings her to the States and when she makes them papers and sending it back to her parents, that character shows what a good person she is.  That is how it is with poverty living areas.  Sacrifice one daughter so that our family can be in a better predicament.  What ends up happening is after 10 years or so, she then can sponsors her parents to the USA.  It takes time and dedication to make such long term goals to work.

Excellent goals but most stories I’ve heard are pretty horrible, wife just continuously nagging husband to send money to her family but she’s not doing her part just expecting husband to raise a family here as well as hers there. This is modestly putting it. People there have this misconception that folks here just have endless money when in truths, most Hmong here are barely surviving. A small % are genuinely here for a better life but many just like other mail order bride, steppingstone to that citizenship.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2022, 07:40:56 AM »
<<<< can’t send money oversea, if you got no money $10/hour

This HMONG DR TOM

God did not created man...man created god