Advertisement

Author Topic: Nice!!! Black hero vs. Black FRAUD to save elderly Asian man  (Read 176 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Nice!!! Black hero vs. Black FRAUD to save elderly Asian man
« on: October 07, 2022, 11:30:48 PM »
 O0...If I see a Hmong FRAUD trying to lie, cheat and steal from an elderly of another race and/or ethnicity such as White, Black, Hispanic, etc., I would do the same too by calling him out too. Not because I want to be a "hero" but because it's the right thing to do...

Caution the Youtube video below has lots of N-word and F-bombs...kind of like your typical rap song so may NSFW  ???:

‘True allyship’: Black man hailed hero after saving elderly Asian man from carjacking perp

An unidentified man is being hailed as a hero after preventing a carjacking that purportedly targeted an elderly Asian man in Los Angeles’ Miracle Mile area.

Advocacy group Black and Asian Souls Unite took to Instagram to post a video of the incident, which NextShark has verified with the neighborhood official who originally shared the video. The footage does not show the purported carjacking but what appears to be its aftermath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=oVezK6JCjH8&feature=emb_logo

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Re: Nice!!! Black hero vs. Black FRAUD to save elderly Asian man
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 06:50:58 PM »
Regardless of race, gender, age, religion and/or situation, one should always try to do the right thing against FRAUDs and their "negative" behaviors... O0:

School bus drivers help save 2-year-old in Michigan carjacking

A 2-year-old boy has been reunited with his parents after a suspected carjacking in Michigan, thanks to the teamwork of two school bus drivers.

Dave Skinner, a driver for Kelloggsville Public Schools in the Grand Rapids area, was on the job last Tuesday when two parents flagged down his school bus in Kentwood, Michigan.

“They screamed at me that somebody had stolen their car with their baby in it,” Skinner recounted to Grand Rapids ABC affiliate WZZM. He said he quickly called 911 afterward and also alerted fellow drivers via radio.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements