Advertisement

Author Topic: WOKE Leftie/Demmie Urinalist (journalist) called CPS on GOP Senate candidate...  (Read 345 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Because he got triggered by what she tweeted.

Tina Ramirez, Virginia State Senate candidate, tweeted: Wishing you and your family a Happy Columbus Day.

This tweet got David Leavitt so triggered that he tweeted this: Why are you celebrating torture, rape, murder and enslavement?

She then answered his tweet: I teach my daughter real American history. I refuse to join the radical left’s campaign to erase history.

He goes off on her by tweeting the following to his followers Can someone please call child care services on Tina Ramirez who's teaching her child to be a racist?

She tweeted back to him: Mighty bold and liberal of you to lecture a Hispanic mother with a black daughter on racism.

What’s next? Are you going to lecture me on women’s rights?

I guess this pisses him off and sent him off the edge... He then took the initiative to call CCS himself but instead called CPS... which they put him on hold for about an hour in which he gave up and complained in SM.
The Virginia State hotline for child abuse has a 10+ minute hold and is experiencing “high call volumes” with 14 callers ahead of me.

This is absolutely unacceptable. How many people try to report child abuse and hang up? How many children will continue to be abused?

This David Leavitt is a fool and a moron... this is the same guy who posted this.
https://twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/1579528404936060928?s=20&t=oEqQMbKM8rrlLhPNA3UUfg

And called the cop on a Target manager after he refused to sell David a toothbrush for a penny.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 02:30:33 PM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
who are these random ass twitter people  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
who are these random ass twitter people  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Uh... read please  :idiot2:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Uh... read please  :idiot2:

no clue who these random twitter are

also

random ass NOBODY talking is not news

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God did not created man...man created god