Advertisement

Author Topic: Taj laj trash can be big business as I know a Viet girl and her parents just do  (Read 188 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
...flea market for a living and was able to put her and her siblings through college. From talking to her, you have no weekends and the hours can be long and it can be hard work at time but the overhead cost is low so there's more profit compared to say renting a spot in a mall.

Probably why there's a "feud"... ???:

A feud between owner of L.A. swap meet and street vendors escalates after chain-link fence installed

An ongoing feud between street vendors and the owner of the Los Angeles City College Swap Meet escalated this week when vendors showed up to set up shop outside the popular swap meet, but instead found a chain-link fencing blocking their usual spots.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-15/a-feud-between-a-swap-meet-and-street-vendors-escalates-with-a-chain-link-fence#:~:text=An%20ongoing%20feud%20between%20street,fencing%20blocking%20their%20usual%20spots.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Another great way to earn some hard tax-free cash is "Farmer's Market"... Check with your state first  O0

The state where I'm from support tax free farmer's market - meaning whatever you earned at these places, you don't need to report it and it's all cash.

Yes, it's hard work but average people can pull in $2-3G per weekend. The only bad thing is that it's only opened from April to Oct.

I know a few retired Hmong that does where I live.

I don't have time to do it and not married... but if I was, I would probably have my wife do it and I'll just help her out after work or on the weekend.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements