Advertisement

Author Topic: If the cops won't help... do the job yourself.  (Read 391 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
If the cops won't help... do the job yourself.
« on: October 20, 2022, 10:25:40 AM »
Two smash and grab criminals shot dead trying to steal from a jewelry store in Orlando, FL.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/two-florida-robbery-suspects-shot-185010659.html

This won't happen in CA or any Dem control states because criminals are protected and law abiding citizens are punished.

Play stupid game, pay ultimate price...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Re: If the cops won't help... do the job yourself.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 11:13:04 AM »
https://abc7.com/amp/huntington-beach-jewelry-store-robbery-algonquin-street-davenport-drive/12195512/

Police say two armed men smashed their way into the business and tried holding up the owner. The owner, however, was also armed and shot at the suspects in self-defense, police said.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/jewelry-store-owner-uses-his-own-gun-fires-at-thieves-during-attempted-armed-robbery-on-peninsula.amp

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. - An attempted armed robbery of a jewelry store near Redwood City on Monday led to the store owner using his own gun to shoot at the suspects, though no one was hurt, according to his wife and co-owner.

Won’t happen in CA? lol

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 12:34:46 PM »
I like how every little thing is the DEMS’ fault
Little kiddo stealing candys… its them LIBERALS

;D ;D ;D

Thats no way to live

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 12:45:46 PM »
I like how every little thing is the DEMS’ fault
Little kiddo stealing candys… its them LIBERALS

;D ;D ;D

Thats no way to live

Hmm... interesting that you point that out. I mean, the Leftie/Demmie always claimed that GOP/Conservatives are Nazi/White Supremacist. Even when a Left/Dem does the crimes, they still blamed it on the other people.

NO, NO, NO... I'm not saying that it's the Dems fault but you do have to look at the crimes and the policies in place.

https://abc7.com/amp/huntington-beach-jewelry-store-robbery-algonquin-street-davenport-drive/12195512/

Police say two armed men smashed their way into the business and tried holding up the owner. The owner, however, was also armed and shot at the suspects in self-defense, police said.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/jewelry-store-owner-uses-his-own-gun-fires-at-thieves-during-attempted-armed-robbery-on-peninsula.amp

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. - An attempted armed robbery of a jewelry store near Redwood City on Monday led to the store owner using his own gun to shoot at the suspects, though no one was hurt, according to his wife and co-owner.

Won’t happen in CA? lol

Noticed the differences... the CA person didn't hit anyone, meaning he was afraid to get arrested if he did. Also, the cops couldn't find the suspects (they won't because it's not worth it since the DA will release them with  slap on the wrist.) While the FL dude killed two of the criminals.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 12:51:22 PM »
Hmm... interesting that you point that out. I mean, the Leftie/Demmie always claimed that GOP/Conservatives are Nazi/White Supremacist. Even when a Left/Dem does the crimes, they still blamed it on the other people.

NO, NO, NO... I'm not saying that it's the Dems fault but you do have to look at the crimes and the policies in place.

Noticed the differences... the CA person didn't hit anyone, meaning he was afraid to get arrested if he did. Also, the cops couldn't find the suspects (they won't because it's not worth it since the DA will release them with  slap on the wrist.) While the FL dude killed two of the criminals.

How do you know these robbers were DEMS??
Sheesh
Thats makes zero sense
Were you there when the crime was committed???

You keep saying DEMS did and say this
BRO… NOBODY SAY ANYTHING IN HERE ON PH

How many DEMS POSTs you see???
Probably zero

;D ;D ;D

Its just YOUR ALT RIGHT FRIENDS PRETENDING TO BE A DEMS sayin

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2022, 05:54:46 PM »
Its just YOUR ALT RIGHT FRIENDS PRETENDING TO BE A DEMS sayin

It could also be closet "ALT RIGHT FRIENDS PRETENDING TO BE A DEMS" like the GUY below...  ???:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

Advertisements