Advertisement

Author Topic: Bears were robbed against Dolphins... Refs have no love for Bears.  (Read 221 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
I'm not a fan of the Bears but looks like they were robbed of two potential game by refs. Did not watched the games but saw highlights of it and you can clearly see the interferences. ..

Against the Washington Redskin (commander), the ref missed pass interference called against defense when he dragged Bears' receiver down.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/10/14/officials-missed-key-defensive-pass-interference-foul-in-commanders-bears/

Against the Dolphins, it happened again, twice...

1 - Ref called defense passed interference on Bear but video clearly shows the defensive back had his head turn and was going for the interception. If the defense had his head turn, he has as much right as the receiver to catch the ball even if there were incidental contacts.

2 - Bear receiver was mugged and drag down while trying to catch a ball late in the game. All commentators agreed, it was a pass interference. Ref did not call it even when the ref was right by the play.

Now, both of these game and the missed called does not mean the Bears would have won, but they do have the potential to score and win had it been called.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: Bears were robbed against Dolphins... Refs have no love for Bears.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 06:17:58 PM »
Refs will always make mistakes.

Like this post: 0
I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Advertisements