Advertisement

Author Topic: Cool, nothing wrong with being proud of one's own culture  (Read 107 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Cool, nothing wrong with being proud of one's own culture
« on: November 20, 2022, 10:06:35 PM »
Jason Momoa Bares His Butt Again Wearing Only Hawaiian Malo: 'Welcome to My Ohana'

https://people.com/movies/jason-momoa-bares-butt-again-wearing-only-hawaiian-malo-welcome-to-my-ohana/

Jason Momoa is sticking with the Hawaiian malo as his new favorite piece of clothing.

On Wednesday, the Aquaman star — who told Jimmy Kimmel last Wednesday that he has taken to wearing the clothing every day while preparing to film his upcoming Apple TV+ series Chief of War — shared more photos and videos of him on Instagram wearing the malo during an outing in Hawaii.

Momoa, 43, posted several photos and videos of him wearing the clothing as he showed martial artist Gordon King Ryan around the island and even convinced him to don the traditional cloth and get a matching thigh tattoo as well.

"had the pleasure of meeting these two badasses gordon and sonny. @gordonlovesjiujitsu we laughed and drank and they choked us all out😜😜🤘🏾🤘🏾🤘🏾😂😂😂," Momoa wrote in his Instagram caption. "it was amazing. welcome to my ohana."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements