Advertisement

Author Topic: Was planning a trip to Bali in 2023 but....  (Read 451 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Was planning a trip to Bali in 2023 but....
« on: December 06, 2022, 01:52:10 PM »
Glad I caught the news in time.....

Indonesia set to criminalize sex, cohabitation before marriage for citizens and tourists
https://news.yahoo.com/indonesia-set-criminalize-sex-cohabitation-201649680.html

Prison time for locals and tourist if caught having sex out of marrirage.  If you live with a partner out of marriage, you going to jail too.  Quat da fawk right?  They depending on the tourism dollars to survive and now they going to pass a law to ward off a lot of travelers coming to their country. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Was planning a trip to Bali in 2023 but....
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 11:13:42 PM »
Go for it bro
Have fun

Just let us know if they have white sand and clear water beach

I’m trying to find a perfect one

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 01:34:14 PM »
Go for it bro
Have fun

Just let us know if they have white sand and clear water beach

I’m trying to find a perfect one

Did you not read the memo?   If they catch you living with a chick that is not your wife, you going to jail. 

I'm not going no more. I'll find other non muslim countries to go to now.  They got the muslim police watching your every move.  They can enforce any rules they want on their local but to include tourists too?  That's just prevents the unmarried folks from taking a trip there.  NO trip yields no money to their economy. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2022, 02:21:39 PM »
Did you not read the memo?   If they catch you living with a chick that is not your wife, you going to jail. 

I'm not going no more. I'll find other non muslim countries to go to now.  They got the muslim police watching your every move.  They can enforce any rules they want on their local but to include tourists too?  That's just prevents the unmarried folks from taking a trip there.  NO trip yields no money to their economy.

i only go for the white sand with clear water beach
just relaxing and drinking beer by the beach

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 09:41:20 AM »
Glad I caught the news in time.....

Indonesia set to criminalize sex, cohabitation before marriage for citizens and tourists
https://news.yahoo.com/indonesia-set-criminalize-sex-cohabitation-201649680.html

Prison time for locals and tourist if caught having sex out of marrirage.  If you live with a partner out of marriage, you going to jail too.  Quat da fawk right?  They depending on the tourism dollars to survive and now they going to pass a law to ward off a lot of travelers coming to their country.

Were you planning to bed some locals? If not, you're in the clear... not problem.

But I bet it's going to be like Thailand where prostitution is illegal but since the sector generates so much revenue to Thailand, these officials looked the other way. They only enforced it once in a while just to show that they are following the law. It's big business over there...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 11:59:55 AM »
Were you planning to bed some locals? If not, you're in the clear... not problem.

But I bet it's going to be like Thailand where prostitution is illegal but since the sector generates so much revenue to Thailand, these officials looked the other way. They only enforced it once in a while just to show that they are following the law. It's big business over there...

No, I'm not planning to go solo and get some happy hours in.  I go by bringing my sandwich to the buffet.  I don't want Biden to make more trades just to get me home. 

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2022, 09:50:41 AM »
No, I'm not planning to go solo and get some happy hours in.  I go by bringing my sandwich to the buffet.  I don't want Biden to make more trades just to get me home.

They'll trade those 9/11 hi-jackers for you  :2funny: :2funny:

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements